QIAGEN Sales Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Atlanta, GA
Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at QIAGEN in January 2013.

I didn't apply to Qiagen, I just had my resume in Linkedin and the Qiagen recruiter contacted me to find out if I was available for a position in the territory. I told her that I was. We scheduled for an interview and she said that the second interview would be with the manager. Funny thing that never happened, I was told that the manager had to rescheduled, So it thought it was Ok, I waited for a week and I followed up again and nobody replied to me ever. If you contact me to schedule an interview and then decide to reschedule and least have the decency of telling me that you pursued other candidates. This just shows your lack of professionalism. By they way , I would never work for this company and it will be my pleasure to work for the competition to convert all Qiagen's business.

Interview Questions

Worked for QIAGEN? Contribute to the Community!