QLogic Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA

Updated Jul 11, 2015

2.5

Regional Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at QLogic (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

It was pretty straight forward. On site interview with various groups regarding my background and qualifications. It was held over the course of the morning and started around 9 and ended at noon. First was with HR regarding the usual questions. Nothing out of the ordinary and everyone was pleasant. Good questions asked about my experience and sales style as well.

EH&S Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aliso Viejo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at QLogic (Aliso Viejo, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

Interview was a joke. Job description does not match the ground reality and it becomes obvious very soon that the hiring manager and the team is clueless about the job responsibilities.

Interview Questions

• ISO 14001, Emergency Response and Training. Interviewer ran out of questions to ask.   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aliso Viejo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at QLogic (Aliso Viejo, CA) in December 2011.

Interview

I met with HR and then the department heads and teams. Started with an initial phone call from HR after applying online. The process continued on from there. It wasn't the longest process as they must have needed the position filled since the whole timeframe was between two or three weeks.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions: Why are you suited for this role?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate.. my fault.

Engineering Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aliso Viejo, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at QLogic (Aliso Viejo, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

Referral from internal employee. Multiple interviews. Initial contact from a recruiter. No screening interview, just multiple on site interviews with principal engineers, senior and exec management.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work long long long hours?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Tried. Not so much.