QPharma Corp. Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at QPharma Corp.

Candidate Interview Review

LMS Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morristown, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morristown, NJ

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at QPharma Corp. in April 2013.

I had two phone interviews with them that went very well. I had an in-person interview with one of their managers that also went well and I was led to believe that I was one of the top candidates for the position, so I had a substantial amount of time invested in the interview process.

On the Friday after I interviewed with them, I got a call from the HR person I was dealing with. She said that she had good news and bad news for me. The bad news that the company decided not to fill the position. Her "good news" was that they wanted to send my resume to their call center for a position in that department. This would have been a major step down career-wise for me. The HR person seemed very surprised when I said no, I did not want to have my resume sent down to their call center.