QSI Healthcare Interview Questions

Updated Aug 21, 2014
Updated Aug 21, 2014

3.2

Selenium TEst Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at QSI Healthcare in June 2014.

Interview Process :

Written Test(60 Mins)

Technical Round(30 Mins)

Manager Round(30 Mins)

HR Round(30 Mins)

US Round(After 6 PM for 1 hr)

System Test/JAVA coding in Eclipse -

1. Program to find pair of integers in Array whose sum is given number
    Array = {1, 2, 3}
    possible pairs 1 and 2 which add upto 3.

2. Program to check if the provided string is anagram.

3. Java program to check the frequency of elements present in array

4. write a program to print zigzag formation of numbers in square matrix.

After 20 minutes you might feel like you are giving test for JAVA developer job :p

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at QSI Healthcare in March 2014.

there will be 4 rounds 1.f2f technical 2.programming test 3.technical director 4.Hr round

Interview Questions
    • they will validate what u have mentioned in resume in technical director round   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days - interviewed at QSI Healthcare in February 2014.

One Hr persion came to discuss with me. He asked almost all the projects from my profile. At last he asked me "why you want leave your current company and try to join such a small company?" and he was forcing me to stay in my current company. The worst interview I ever experienced.

Interview Questions
    • why you want leave your current company?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at QSI Healthcare in July 2013.

Worst interview i've ever had. Once they come to know that you don't know some technology they'll dig deeper into it even though you would've specified that you've not worked on it.

Interview Questions
    • The interview didn't last for long to get to know the difficult questions   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at QSI Healthcare in August 2013.

I was called by HR to appear for the interview consisting of four rounds, face to face technical, programming test, interview by manager and a US manager. I was through with the programing test(verified by a team lead) and technical interview and called the next day for rest of the rounds. The other day there was a HR round and manager round. After which I was told to make some minor changes to my program I wrote previously. I did so. Then I was again had another round of technical interview, that was the 6th rounds. I was told they'll schedule a video conference with the US team and inform me. After that I did not received any communication or clarification from the company.

Quqality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at QSI Healthcare in September 2012.

4 rounds.1-Techincal Interview 2-Director Interview 3- HR Interview 4-US Manager Interview
    Technical Interview- Black Box Testing Concepts,Metrics,Quality Centre,HealthCare Domain Questions,SQL joins and queries.
    Director Interview- Prior experience,explain your current role and responsibilities with your current employer,Why do you think you fir for this role.Explained the expectations for the role being offered.
    HR-Compensation related questions,what are your expectations from the company.
    US Manager-Explain your day to day job.How do you handle different sitautions.Asked to write some scenarios,test scripts for a given requirement.Metrics and reporting.

Not very enthusiastic about joining such a small organisation.Reviews were not very good.Lot of micromanagement and work culture did not seem to be employee friendly.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days - interviewed at QSI Healthcare in September 2012.

Skills: C# Dot Net, Asp.Net, WCF and SQL server
    Experience: 6+ Years

First a telephonic interview, which went on very well. Then face to face interview was scheduled on Saturday. Face to face interview was taken by a person, who was technically strong. Interview questions were of good quality, covered most of C# and OOPS concepts, ASP.Net, WCF and to some extent SQL server. I did very well, answered most (around 95%) of the questions correctly. Then an application was to be written in 2 hours using ASP.Net, C#.Net and SQL Server. The application was suppose to have 3layer architecture and included designing the UI as per the screenshot given. It was easy. I wrote it using DTOs for data exchange between different layers.
     After the interview, I was told there will be a PM interview and a client interview. Since PM was in US, I was told that a Skype interview would be scheduled. And client interview would happen through video conference within next 3-4 days.
    But I did not hear from them for a week. I asked the consultancy which had referred me and she said she got negative response from them. Totally unexpected, I asked her if she can get me the reason, and then she said sorry they weren’t telling.

Really disappointing, at least they would have told the reason.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at QSI Healthcare in May 2012.

Interview is quite long process in this company
    1) Telephonic Interview (Technical)
    2) HR Round (General)
    3) Machine Test (Technical)
    4) Manager Round (Technical)
    5) Director Round (Easy technical round)
    6) Video Conference(VC) / Telephonic Interview with US counterpart.

VC round may be easy or difficult depends on for which team you are being hired like s/w developer, QA or Mirgation (Deployment)

Interview Questions
    • When I mentioned about project environment in my resume they were thinking that I know everything what I've mentioned in that.   Answer Question
    You can ask little more than your expectation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at QSI Healthcare in March 2011.

long long long process telephonic --> 1:1 --> manager --> techincal test --> VC ... was not expecting this long process for such a small company...

Interview Questions
    it took some time to discuss on salary... but false promisses made...

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at QSI Healthcare.

Four rounds of interview with VC round with US Counter part.

Interview Questions
    I agreed with what they offer.

Worked for QSI Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!