QTC Management

Relevance Date Difficulty

Case Coordinator Interview

Case Coordinator
Diamond Bar, CA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at QTC Management in January 2011.

Interview Details – Pleasant hiring process with the corporate office, but rude employees. No one seems willing to help. Subcultures within the culture. The most helpful employees leave the company due to their unsatisfaction with the company.

Interview Question – Can you work a lot of overtime? It depends on the day and whether enough advance notice is given.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Nonnegotiable salary, per company

Quality Assurance Specialist Interview

Quality Assurance Specialist

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at QTC Management in September 2010.

Interview Details – I had 2 interviews, one with the director and one with the hiring manager. then I had a short text

Negotiation Details – NONE,

Director Interview

Director
Diamond Bar, CA

I applied online - interviewed at QTC Management in June 2012.

Interview Details – Very convoluted and not a good representation of what the real job was like

Interview Question – How will you get updates to your supervisor who may be in meetings or unavailable most of the time   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes they low balled the salary and I asked for more

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at QTC Management.

Interview Details – was easy

Reason for Declining – got other offers

Case Coordinator Interview

Case Coordinator
Diamond Bar, CA

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at QTC Management.

Interview Details – Know basic medical terminology and how to use a computer. Expect two or more mid-level managers to interview you.

Interview Question – Questions are the standard behavioral questions such as "Tell me a time when you..." or "Please tell us how you would handle a situation where..." There are no deceptive questions. Do expect to be asked basic medical terminology.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Starting pay will depend on what division/department you have applied to. Some divisions are more flexible in others to negotiate starting salary.

Systems Administrator Interview

Systems Administrator
Diamond Bar, CA

I applied online and the process took 6 months - interviewed at QTC Management in January 2013.

Interview Details – Three interviews: first by HR to make sure you fit the basic requirements and you understand the job description; second by the manager hiring you to evaluate general fit from a basic technical point-of-view; third interview is the only one in person with a senior engineer, the department manager, and the CIO. Your point of contact will be the same HR staff, so have their contact information saved.

Submitted application and did not get interview and offer for a good 5 months.

Interview Question – How do you investigate and solve security issues?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Employee benefits are not as good as current work place, and the higher offer did not offset the lower benefits, which was directly calculable. There is an employee contribution to the medical benefits that is rather high, travel expenses are taken from YOUR paycheck to pay yourself (at least it is pre-tax), regular federal holidays, standard PTO, and 401(k) is 50%. Work environment appears very structured and corporate.

Medical QA Specialist Interview

Medical QA Specialist
San Antonio, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at QTC Management in January 2013.

Interview Details – I applied in November and received a call back in early January about a phone interview in California. The interview was scheduled and lasted about 10 minutes. She asked basic questions, tell me about your past experience, knowledge of the company, medical background, but most of the questions can be answered if you just google "phone interview questions" and prepare based on those sample questions. She told me I would receive a call back from a hiring manager within the next week and a few days later I had my interview. It was with 2 hiring managers and lasted about 15 minutes with them asking everything from general interview questions to which courses I took in college. They explained the stress level and the necessity for a person who can handle themselves under the pressure of deadlines. I didn't think it went well because it was so short and they seemed to be telling me that my job experience didn't relate to the job I was applying for but within a few days, I got a call back to take a computer exam. It consisted of 38 medical questions that was expected to take 25 minutes but took about 7. It was very basic anatomy medical terminology. I didn't hear anything for over a week but they called to offer me the position.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a disagreement with a co-worker and how would you handle that?   View Answer
  • If you found an error in your report that was too late to fix, how would you feel?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Quality Assurance Specialist Interview

Quality Assurance Specialist
Diamond Bar, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at QTC Management.

Interview Details – The interview process is drawn out and some what disorganized. I had two interview and two phone interviews. I had the face to face with two operations managers on two separate occasions. I was amazed to later learn that two of he operations manager had never been a QA and they actually did not really understand how our systems worked.

The questions were very straight forward.They asked about several common medical diagnostic test like spirometry testing or PFT, some questions about medical experience and you have to take a computer based test that is very simple is you are familiar with word.

Interview Question – The questions about they types of diagnostic testing and describing them. It seemed irrelevant.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I took first offer since I did not know what to expect.

Medical QA Specialist Interview

Medical QA Specialist
Philadelphia, PA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at QTC Management in January 2008.

Interview Details – interview process is very long, they will do a phone screening and then two more follow up interviews in person including a test. They will lie to you about receiving excellent benefits and bonuses to suffice the low pay. Pay is lower than any other company with the same job title

Interview Question – none   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiating

QA Specialist Interview

QA Specialist
San Antonio, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at QTC Management in August 2011.

Interview Details – After applying I received a phone call from their corporate office in California to schedule a phone interview. Phone interview was pretty easy, about 25-30 min.

Then 2 on 1 interview with a couple of the managers. I had to fill out another application during that visit. Had a battery of computer tests which took another 2 hrs or so. So I think for that interview I arrived at 12:30 and left about 3:30 or so.

Then, if you do fine on the computerized tests, California does a cursory background check.

Second interview with one of the top "brass" (usually a female with a power complex). Person will let you know then if they want you or not. Afterward, receive a phone call + letter with offer of employment.

Interview Question – Describe a situation when you weren't pleased with your performance on the job.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiating. All other QA's I talked to also started at same hourly wage. One person I know had no schooling, just military. Another had military + degree. Didn't matter. HOWEVER, the people who have been QA's for several years were actually making less than what the new QA's were starting at! I guess they didn't feel like bumping up the pay to make things equal...

Interviews for Top Jobs at QTC Management

Worked for QTC Management? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at QTC Management interview questions and advice. All 15 interview reviews posted anonymously by QTC Management employees and interview candidates.