QTC Management Medical QA Specialist Interview Questions

2.8

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at QTC Management in January 2013.

I applied in November and received a call back in early January about a phone interview in California. The interview was scheduled and lasted about 10 minutes. She asked basic questions, tell me about your past experience, knowledge of the company, medical background, but most of the questions can be answered if you just google "phone interview questions" and prepare based on those sample questions. She told me I would receive a call back from a hiring manager within the next week and a few days later I had my interview. It was with 2 hiring managers and lasted about 15 minutes with them asking everything from general interview questions to which courses I took in college. They explained the stress level and the necessity for a person who can handle themselves under the pressure of deadlines. I didn't think it went well because it was so short and they seemed to be telling me that my job experience didn't relate to the job I was applying for but within a few days, I got a call back to take a computer exam. It consisted of 38 medical questions that was expected to take 25 minutes but took about 7. It was very basic anatomy medical terminology. I didn't hear anything for over a week but they called to offer me the position.

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever had a disagreement with a co-worker and how would you handle that?   View Answer
  • If you found an error in your report that was too late to fix, how would you feel?   View Answer
No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for QTC Management

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at QTC Management in August 2010.

The interview process was extensive and elaborate consisting of 5 rounds. The interviewers were very friendly and made sure that the person applying was comfortable with the work profile and understood well what was required of him or her.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at QTC Management in January 2010.

Upon coming to the building, paperwork was filled out, which included background check and previous employers. Afterwards, there were two interviews - one with 2 operations managers and 1 with the head of the QA panel. Afterwards, several skills tests, which included Windows XP, letter writing, mathematics, cognitive skills, and personality test.

Interview Questions
    • If you had a problem in the work place with someone's work being unsatisfactory, how would you confront the individual and what would you do if the individual continued with their behavior?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at QTC Management in January 2008.

interview process is very long, they will do a phone screening and then two more follow up interviews in person including a test. They will lie to you about receiving excellent benefits and bonuses to suffice the low pay. Pay is lower than any other company with the same job title

no negotiating

Medical QA Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at QTC Management in June 2011.

I applied online through job central via texas workforce. After submitting my resume and application profile, I received a call a couple of weeks later from central HR for an initial phone interview. As it was late in the week, she assured me that I would hear a call from their hiring manager by the beginning of the next week and I was contacted to interview in person. That same week I had a face to face interview with two employees in similar position as I applied for, as well as a one on one with a manager. After receiving positive feedback on the interview and the go ahead to proceed further, the next week I took a cognitive/skills and personality test with math, abstract and scenario based questions. Some portions were timed however I finished in about a half hour despite being told to expect an average of two hours until completion. The last day on the second week after my skills test, I received a call with a pay and employment offer which I accepted.

Interview Questions
    • describe the most difficult situation that you have encountered on the job and how you dealt with it   Answer Question
    I had researched the position a little in order to compare the pay rate to what I was accustomed to prior. During my initial HR phone interview, we had reviewed my prior/expected salary and I had stated although I hoped for a pay range similar to or a bit less than what I had before, I understood that some flexibility could be necessary. The HR representative confidently asserted that the pay rate would be higher than the lower end of my expectation. When I was interviewed face to face, I was asked if I was flexible on my pay rate compared to what I expected (which was about the middle of what I hoped for). Upon offer/hire, I discovered that my starting pay was in fact higher than I had asked or expected.

Medical QA Specialist Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at QTC Management in March 2011.

(1) I was contacted to schedule a phone interview. The purpose of the interview was an attempt to determine which position(s) I was qualified for. The phone interview consisted of most of the top 10 interview questions and last 30 + minutes.
    (2) I was then contacted for a one on one interview, where I interviewed with one of the Team managers, during the same day, my next interview was an operations manager. She had about 3 pages of "QTC interview" questions (front and back of page). Some of the questions presented included. Describe my characteristics and personality? How do you define stress? How do you handle conflict? Tell me about yourself? What do you know about the company?
    (3) After the phone interview, the face to face with the Team Manager and the face to face with the operations manager and "assessment" was schedule. The assessment consisted of aprox. 50 math questions (to include algebra) and anatomy and physiology 50 question assessment (multiple choice). I was also require to complete a microsoft office assessement to include renaminig and saving documents, accessing different "drives" and appending the start menu. I was also required to write a letter responding to a complaint. Last but not least, I was also required to complete and cognitive assessment ( for example: tree is to leaf; as cat is to dog. I hope this information will help the next person prepare for an interview. Good Luck