QUIKRETE

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Bulk Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT
Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at QUIKRETE.

I interviewed with this company the first time for about an hour with the current bulk sales rep, and another member of management. Two weeks went by with no communication from them despite me leaving voicemails. Then out of the blue they requested a second interview. This one was also about an hour with the current rep, and the regional manager from Minnesota. I felt like the interview went well. Then I never heard again. I left voicemails with every employee I interviewed with. It was hugely unprofessional trying to deal with them. They wouldn't return calls or give any status updates on the position. To add insult to injury the job is still posted!!!

Interview Questions
  • Questions are pretty straightforward, they do ask about product knowledge in regards to the spec mix products though.   Answer Question