QUIKRETE Interview Questions

2.5

Office Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at QUIKRETE (Fremont, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

Very professional and comfortable no pressure at all. About 30 minutes if they like you. Pre-scripted questions and situations of previous employers. "What is an example of going out of your way for a customer?" "What would you do if you did not get along with a co-worker and how would you deal with it?" During interview you are asked for salary expectations and wow you have to be in the $12-16 an hour to be considered if you ask for more forget it your resume will get tossed and interview I am sure will be short.

Interview Questions

• They will make you come back for a round 2 with the plant manager and he will casually ask about your background and if you are responsible. "Are you going to show up on time." Then they have you sit in an empty conference room and fill out an application while they talk to HR in Atlanta.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They negotiate on salary without you and they offer you the amount and have you talk to HR in Atlanta through telephone speaker again very causal easy going friendly guy and asks about your background and builds some rapport with you and welcomes you to the team once you accept the offer.

A/R Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at QUIKRETE.

Interview

Two interviews

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No room for negotiation

Bulk Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at QUIKRETE (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

I interviewed with this company the first time for about an hour with the current bulk sales rep, and another member of management. Two weeks went by with no communication from them despite me leaving voicemails. Then out of the blue they requested a second interview. This one was also about an hour with the current rep, and the regional manager from Minnesota. I felt like the interview went well. Then I never heard again. I left voicemails with every employee I interviewed with. It was hugely unprofessional trying to deal with them. They wouldn't return calls or give any status updates on the position. To add insult to injury the job is still posted!!!

Interview Questions

• Questions are pretty straightforward, they do ask about product knowledge in regards to the spec mix products though.   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at QUIKRETE in July 2012.

Interview

The interview process is really quite extensive. I met with all three of the higher VP's of the region I interviewed in. They went over each part of my resume in detail and were ready to ask me about anything they felt pertained to the position I was applying for. You should certainly be ready to answer questions about the accomplishments listed on the your resume.

Interview Questions

• Explain to us what previous experience makes you the best candidate for this position.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at QUIKRETE in September 2009.

Interview

Initial communication was prompt through email and phone. Interview was conducted in industrial setting, with HR representative. The interview was very professional yet relaxed. Interviewer posed good questions that were challenging and relevant to the job description. Overall I would recommend applying for a position with this company. The process was comfortable.

Interview Questions

• I was posed the question " where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?" I am not a fan of the question, especially in an entry level position interview. I hope to be with your company but if a better opportunity arises I will probably pursue it.   Answer Question