QVC

Relevance Date Difficulty

Advertising Analyst Interview

Advertising Analyst
West Chester, PA

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at QVC in January 2011.

Interview Details – Everyone I met with was extremely positive and seemed to genuinely enjoy their job and the culture of the company. I met with roughly 12 people total throughout the interview process and each person was more informative and more welcoming the next. The recruiter was extremely professional in always keeping me updated as to the next status in the process since the entire interviewing process did take quite some time.

Interview Question – What is a misconception people may have of you?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at QVC

Worked for QVC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at QVC Advertising Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by QVC employees and interview candidates.