QVC Interview Questions

Updated Oct 5, 2014
Updated Oct 5, 2014

2.8

Technology Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at QVC.

The Interview was a one-day two part interview process. The first part was with two people from the actual technology department. It consisted of a lot of technical questions that you have listed on your resume. The second part was with two interns and it was a more personal, get to know you type of interview.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at QVC.

There was one phone interview and one face to face interview. They just asked the normal situational questions. We performed a mock order which was easy. They also had me read a script to get an idea of my tone and diction. Pretty easy stuff. They're really big on the company culture so that was very comforting from the beginning. Everyone was very nice. No pressure or negative vibes at all.

Interview Questions
    • What do you do when you show a customer empathy and their do not receive it well?   Answer Question
    no negotiation. It was more like this is what we are paying.

Product Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Chester, PA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at QVC in September 2014.

Interviewed with 2 people. Initial interview was over the phone. Said I would hear within a week. Forgot to ask questions about the job and that's what they were looking for! Interviewers seemed completely uninterested.

Order Services Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at QVC in July 2014.

I had a phone interview.I was offered a in person interview a few days later. I had a one on one interview and was hired on the spot. Passed the background and drug screen. I was also offered a very generous pay and my schedule is set for the entire year. Plus benefits

Interview Questions
    • My interviewer was very laid back so it was very easy. Had to role play.   Answer Question
    Nothing to negotiate. Just make sure you are sure that you can work the hours that you pick because they are set for the rest of the time that you are there.

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at QVC.

Applied online with a reference from someone on the inside. Initial interview is a phone screening with the basic questions. They'll ask for an in house interview before the end of the call if they liked you. In house interview is usually with a panel consisting of HR rep, hiring manager, and a coworker. Questions are more company and experience-based.

Interview Questions
    • "Name three things you learned about QVC when your researched us before applying"   Answer Question
    Offer over phone.

Intern Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at QVC.

based of resume very in depth first interview very basic just gets to know you but face to face they expect you to know company and functions interviewed with multiple managers face to face as well as team members all very professional

IT Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at QVC.

Straightforward. Not much structure. HR and Hiring Managers involved. Pretty much same as many other employers without the format or in-depth interview.
    At the beginning it may take a while to hear from anybody after application is submitted.
    Salary offer low on first try.

Sales and Product Planning Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at QVC.

A week after submitting my application I was called to schedule a phone internview. The following week I was called to set up an interview at the QVC headquarters. It was two interviews back to back. First with someone from HR than right after with a Planning manager and another employee.

Interview Questions
    Not much negotiationas an intern.

Cst Interview

One basic interview. Lengthy professional orientation. Very thorough written documentation of company policy and expectations. Computerized scheduling and contract process. Well organized training. Confused and disoriented support staff. Very heavy and irrational focus on feelings. Some out of date information presented during training. Very tight, nearly stifling work schedule. No rational expectation of future success or advancement.

Interview Questions
    • Customer whoCustomers who are incapable of understanding their own finances. Customers who do not understand that a payment precedes a refund. Customer who make mistakes and cause their own problems, then telephone and scream at a CSR and demand that the CSR accept the blame.   Answer Question

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Chester, PA

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at QVC in April 2014.

Received an email from HR, and a request for a phone interview. Completed phone interview, and was invited to come in for a face-to-face. Met with HR, and then a panel interview with three managers. Waited about a month, when I was asked to come in for another interview.

Interview Questions
    • What is a misconception your colleagues may have about you?   Answer Question