QVC Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 9, 2014
61 interviews

2.8

Software Developer Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at QVC in June 2013.

The interview process was quite simple for me. I got a phone interview that asked the usual questions, "Tell me a time when" etc. The phone interview was done by a non-technical HR employee so no overly technical questions were asked. When I went to the in-person interview, it consisted of three different interviews. They were each about 30-45 minutes and were one after the other. They were with the same employee that gave the phone interview, two network systems employees, and two software developers. They asked basic questions and wanted to see anything that I had done. After the interview, I got a call later on (I do not remember the exact amount of time) and I took in internship.

Interview Questions
    • I would recommend having specific difficult times in your life in mind. Be ready to answer questions similar to this one, as all are the same format and can be responded to in similar manners. "Describe a time to me when you were presented with a difficult situation, and how did you overcome the complications?"   Answer Question

Order Services Representative Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at QVC in July 2014.

I had a phone interview.I was offered a in person interview a few days later. I had a one on one interview and was hired on the spot. Passed the background and drug screen. I was also offered a very generous pay and my schedule is set for the entire year. Plus benefits

Interview Questions
    • My interviewer was very laid back so it was very easy. Had to role play.   Answer Question
    Nothing to negotiate. Just make sure you are sure that you can work the hours that you pick because they are set for the rest of the time that you are there.

Intern Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at QVC.

Applied online with a reference from someone on the inside. Initial interview is a phone screening with the basic questions. They'll ask for an in house interview before the end of the call if they liked you. In house interview is usually with a panel consisting of HR rep, hiring manager, and a coworker. Questions are more company and experience-based.

Interview Questions
    • "Name three things you learned about QVC when your researched us before applying"   Answer Question
    Offer over phone.

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  West Chester, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Chester, PA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at QVC in January 2011.

For me, the hiring process was easy. I spent the entire day there and interviewed with 5 people. On my way out, they called me and made an offer. And it was an amazing offer.

Interview Questions
    • It was an easy interview for me because I have been in the line of business for more than 12 years at that point. I don't remember a question that was difficult.   Answer Question
    Very easy negotiations. When they made up their minds, they went for it. The compensation package was the best I have gotten in my career.

Intern Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at QVC.

based of resume very in depth first interview very basic just gets to know you but face to face they expect you to know company and functions interviewed with multiple managers face to face as well as team members all very professional

IT Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at QVC.

Straightforward. Not much structure. HR and Hiring Managers involved. Pretty much same as many other employers without the format or in-depth interview.
    At the beginning it may take a while to hear from anybody after application is submitted.
    Salary offer low on first try.

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  West Chester, PA
    Anonymous Employee in West Chester, PA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at QVC in April 2014.

Received an email from HR, and a request for a phone interview. Completed phone interview, and was invited to come in for a face-to-face. Met with HR, and then a panel interview with three managers. Waited about a month, when I was asked to come in for another interview.

Interview Questions
    • What is a misconception your colleagues may have about you?   Answer Question

Sales and Product Planning Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at QVC.

A week after submitting my application I was called to schedule a phone internview. The following week I was called to set up an interview at the QVC headquarters. It was two interviews back to back. First with someone from HR than right after with a Planning manager and another employee.

Interview Questions
    Not much negotiationas an intern.

Season Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chesapeake, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesapeake, VA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at QVC in August 2013.

One basic interview. Lengthy professional orientation. Very thorough written documentation of company policy and expectations. Computerized scheduling and contract process. Well organized training. Confused and disoriented support staff. Very heavy and irrational focus on feelings. Some out of date information presented during training. Very tight, nearly stifling work schedule, with little work-life balance. No rational expectation of future success or advancement.

Interview Questions
    • Customers who are incapable of understanding their own finances. Customers who do not know that a recurring payment comes back every month, even though each monthly bill is paid in full. Customers who do not understand that a payment precedes a refund. Customer who make mistakes and cause their own problems, then telephone and scream at a CSR and demand that the CSR accept the blame.   Answer Question
    Make it through the interview, pass the drug screen, and select a schedule.

Merchandise Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  West Chester, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Chester, PA

interviewed at QVC in November 2010.

Be prepared to spend the entire day at QVC when interviewing for a Planning position. You will meet with the HR Rep, Director of Training, a panel of managers, have lunch with a VP, then take the tour...if they like you, you'll meet with a panel of peers, take a little quiz, meet with another manager, and THEN you can go home and rest your sore throat from all that talking!

Interview Questions
    • Watch a segment of programming and make your callouts. Extremely difficult situation, because you have to write something, but you could be sitting in a room with the person who made those decisions! be analytical, but not critical.   Answer Question

Worked for QVC? Contribute to the Community!