QVC

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Order Services Representative Interview

Order Services Representative

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at QVC in July 2014.

Interview Details – I had a phone interview.I was offered a in person interview a few days later. I had a one on one interview and was hired on the spot. Passed the background and drug screen. I was also offered a very generous pay and my schedule is set for the entire year. Plus benefits

Interview Question – My interviewer was very laid back so it was very easy. Had to role play.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Nothing to negotiate. Just make sure you are sure that you can work the hours that you pick because they are set for the rest of the time that you are there.

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at QVC.

Interview Details – Applied online with a reference from someone on the inside. Initial interview is a phone screening with the basic questions. They'll ask for an in house interview before the end of the call if they liked you. In house interview is usually with a panel consisting of HR rep, hiring manager, and a coworker. Questions are more company and experience-based.

Interview Question – "Name three things you learned about QVC when your researched us before applying"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Offer over phone.

Buyer Interview

Buyer
West Chester, PA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at QVC in January 2011.

Interview Details – For me, the hiring process was easy. I spent the entire day there and interviewed with 5 people. On my way out, they called me and made an offer. And it was an amazing offer.

Interview Question – It was an easy interview for me because I have been in the line of business for more than 12 years at that point. I don't remember a question that was difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very easy negotiations. When they made up their minds, they went for it. The compensation package was the best I have gotten in my career.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at QVC.

Interview Details – based of resume very in depth first interview very basic just gets to know you but face to face they expect you to know company and functions interviewed with multiple managers face to face as well as team members all very professional

Interview Question – favorite qvc product   Answer Question

IT Manager Interview

IT Manager

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at QVC.

Interview Details – Straightforward. Not much structure. HR and Hiring Managers involved. Pretty much same as many other employers without the format or in-depth interview.
At the beginning it may take a while to hear from anybody after application is submitted.
Salary offer low on first try.

Specialist Interview

Specialist
West Chester, PA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at QVC in April 2014.

Interview Details – Received an email from HR, and a request for a phone interview. Completed phone interview, and was invited to come in for a face-to-face. Met with HR, and then a panel interview with three managers. Waited about a month, when I was asked to come in for another interview.

Interview Question – What is a misconception your colleagues may have about you?   Answer Question

Sales and Product Planning Interview

Sales and Product Planning

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at QVC.

Interview Details – A week after submitting my application I was called to schedule a phone internview. The following week I was called to set up an interview at the QVC headquarters. It was two interviews back to back. First with someone from HR than right after with a Planning manager and another employee.

Interview Question – They asked what was my greatest accomplishment.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much negotiationas an intern.

Season Customer Service Representative Interview

Season Customer Service Representative
Chesapeake, VA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at QVC in August 2013.

Interview Details – One basic interview. Lengthy professional orientation. Very thorough written documentation of company policy and expectations. Computerized scheduling and contract process. Well organized training. Confused and disoriented support staff. Very heavy and irrational focus on feelings. Some out of date information presented during training. Very tight, nearly stifling work schedule, with little work-life balance. No rational expectation of future success or advancement.

Interview Question – Customers who are incapable of understanding their own finances. Customers who do not know that a recurring payment comes back every month, even though each monthly bill is paid in full. Customers who do not understand that a payment precedes a refund. Customer who make mistakes and cause their own problems, then telephone and scream at a CSR and demand that the CSR accept the blame.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Make it through the interview, pass the drug screen, and select a schedule.

Merchandise Planner Interview

Merchandise Planner
West Chester, PA

I interviewed at QVC in November 2010.

Interview Details – Be prepared to spend the entire day at QVC when interviewing for a Planning position. You will meet with the HR Rep, Director of Training, a panel of managers, have lunch with a VP, then take the tour...if they like you, you'll meet with a panel of peers, take a little quiz, meet with another manager, and THEN you can go home and rest your sore throat from all that talking!

Interview Question – Watch a segment of programming and make your callouts. Extremely difficult situation, because you have to write something, but you could be sitting in a room with the person who made those decisions! be analytical, but not critical.   Answer Question

Cst Interview

Cst

Interviewed at QVC

Interview Details – One basic interview. Lengthy professional orientation. Very thorough written documentation of company policy and expectations. Computerized scheduling and contract process. Well organized training. Confused and disoriented support staff. Very heavy and irrational focus on feelings. Some out of date information presented during training. Very tight, nearly stifling work schedule. No rational expectation of future success or advancement.

Interview Question – Customer whoCustomers who are incapable of understanding their own finances. Customers who do not understand that a payment precedes a refund. Customer who make mistakes and cause their own problems, then telephone and scream at a CSR and demand that the CSR accept the blame.   Answer Question

Worked for QVC? Contribute to the Community!