QVC

Updated Jan 28, 2015
Updated Jan 28, 2015

2.8

Product Quality Evaluator Interview

I started with an online application had to wait awhile for a response. I received a phone call about two weeks later to come in for an interview. They had me return a total of 4 times they will have you interview with all heads of departments, you can call them in the mean time to ask how the process is going and they will say they are still interviewing others. When you get the call your are hired they send you for a drug test and based on the results they give you a start date.

Technology Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at QVC.

The Interview was a one-day two part interview process. The first part was with two people from the actual technology department. It consisted of a lot of technical questions that you have listed on your resume. The second part was with two interns and it was a more personal, get to know you type of interview.

Associate Applications Developer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at QVC in October 2014.

Career Fair, then phone interview, and 3 panel interview. process was quick because i handed them my resume at a career fair at school. they also had an opening, so they didn't hesitate to contact me

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at QVC.

There was one phone interview and one face to face interview. They just asked the normal situational questions. We performed a mock order which was easy. They also had me read a script to get an idea of my tone and diction. Pretty easy stuff. They're really big on the company culture so that was very comforting from the beginning. Everyone was very nice. No pressure or negative vibes at all.

Interview Questions
    • What do you do when you show a customer empathy and their do not receive it well?   Answer Question
    no negotiation. It was more like this is what we are paying.

Product Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Chester, PA
    Anonymous Employee in West Chester, PA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at QVC in September 2014.

Interviewed with 2 people. Initial interview was over the phone. Said I would hear within a week. Forgot to ask questions about the job and that's what they were looking for! Interviewers seemed completely uninterested.

Order Entry Representative Seasonal Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at QVC in September 2014.

Very polite and very informative information given before the interview. The interviewer was well informed about my past employment with the information I supplied on the website. Asked questions on my past work and asked how I would handle an irrate customer.

No negotiation

Order Services Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at QVC in July 2014.

I had a phone interview.I was offered a in person interview a few days later. I had a one on one interview and was hired on the spot. Passed the background and drug screen. I was also offered a very generous pay and my schedule is set for the entire year. Plus benefits

Interview Questions
    • My interviewer was very laid back so it was very easy. Had to role play.   Answer Question
    Nothing to negotiate. Just make sure you are sure that you can work the hours that you pick because they are set for the rest of the time that you are there.

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at QVC.

Applied online with a reference from someone on the inside. Initial interview is a phone screening with the basic questions. They'll ask for an in house interview before the end of the call if they liked you. In house interview is usually with a panel consisting of HR rep, hiring manager, and a coworker. Questions are more company and experience-based.

Interview Questions
    • "Name three things you learned about QVC when your researched us before applying"   Answer Question
    Offer over phone.

Intern Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at QVC.

based of resume very in depth first interview very basic just gets to know you but face to face they expect you to know company and functions interviewed with multiple managers face to face as well as team members all very professional

IT Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at QVC.

Straightforward. Not much structure. HR and Hiring Managers involved. Pretty much same as many other employers without the format or in-depth interview.
    At the beginning it may take a while to hear from anybody after application is submitted.
    Salary offer low on first try.