QVC Interview Questions

Updated Sep 1, 2015

2.8

Manager Interview

Interview

I interviewed over 10 years ago so it is hard to remember details and I know the process has been refined since my first experience. Today's process includes phone interview and usually 1 or 2 rounds of in-person interviews depending on level of position. Behavioral interview questions are used.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral-based interview questions that ask for specific examples. Be prepared.   Answer Question

IT Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QVC.

Interview

The hiring process was pretty long. I submitted a resume via their website and received an email requesting for a phone interview, which lead to an in-person interview. The interview itself are all non-technical. It's mostly behavioral-based interviews, which, if you practiced for, is pretty easy. As long as you know your stuff and be prepared, it's much better than other companies.

Merchandise Buying Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Chester, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at QVC (West Chester, PA).

Interview

I applied for this position on the website and was contacted shortly thereafter about setting up a phone interview. The phone interview process was very easy and the interviewer, Kristen, was extremely nice. I instantly felt at ease. We talked a lot about my schooling, background, and college courses I had taken that helped shape my skill sets. Before hanging up the phone I was told that I would be contacted by email to set up an in-person interview. Within 24 hours I was contacted and an interview was scheduled. The in person interview was great, everyone I met was very nice and welcoming. It was thorough and took about 45 minutes in total. I was contacted after the interview to say thank you and to tell me that they would let me know when a decision was made. It took a few weeks but I was contacted at least once a week and updated about where they were in the process which was very nice of them and made the waiting not so bad. I was offered a position and instantly accepted. It was definitely worth the wait!

Interview Questions

• I was asked for three adjectives that my co-workers would use to describe me and then three adjectives that my best friends would use to describe me. It was a cool but unexpected question.   Answer Question

Interview

Very easy, typical questioning, hired from their yearly job fair. Very self explanatory. Once hired you begin approx. a week later with their orientation and training sessions, from their they place you on to their floor and begin working. Its a very hospitable work environment with opportunities to advance.

Interview Questions

• None, the questions were the typical job interview questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

none

Product Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Chester, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at QVC (West Chester, PA).

Interview

Process took 2 months. Recruiter phone interview/ HR phone interview / Hiring manager phone interview. Brought to HQ in Philly for in person separate meetings with 7 people. Lunch was with HR manager...always watch what you say at these lunch settings...your simple questions about relocation considerations may come back to haunt you. Leave those for after you get an offer!!

Applications Developer Interview

Interview

two rounds interview, first with a senior developer and a manager, second with another developer and manager, asked simple develop questions related to the projects I have done before. after a week, asked for another interview. 4 programming and SQL questions.

Interview Questions

• write a function to judge if a number is a primer number   Answer Question

Interview

I started with an online application had to wait awhile for a response. I received a phone call about two weeks later to come in for an interview. They had me return a total of 4 times they will have you interview with all heads of departments, you can call them in the mean time to ask how the process is going and they will say they are still interviewing others. When you get the call your are hired they send you for a drug test and based on the results they give you a start date.

Technology Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QVC.

Interview

The Interview was a one-day two part interview process. The first part was with two people from the actual technology department. It consisted of a lot of technical questions that you have listed on your resume. The second part was with two interns and it was a more personal, get to know you type of interview.

Associate Applications Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at QVC in October 2014.

Interview

Career Fair, then phone interview, and 3 panel interview. process was quick because i handed them my resume at a career fair at school. they also had an opening, so they didn't hesitate to contact me

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QVC.

Interview

There was one phone interview and one face to face interview. They just asked the normal situational questions. We performed a mock order which was easy. They also had me read a script to get an idea of my tone and diction. Pretty easy stuff. They're really big on the company culture so that was very comforting from the beginning. Everyone was very nice. No pressure or negative vibes at all.

Interview Questions

• What do you do when you show a customer empathy and their do not receive it well?   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation. It was more like this is what we are paying.