Qdoba

Updated Jan 25, 2015
Updated Jan 25, 2015

2.0

Server Interview

They pay very little attention to you and ask maybe 2 questions. Probably why the people that work there are slack offs and don't care about their job. They will hire anyone.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation. I turned in my application, was interviewed on the spot, and got the job within 5 minutes. They are literally always so desperate for new hires that they just take anyone who walks in the door.

Line Server Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Qdoba.

Responded to an ad on craigslist although most of our hiring is done in person and through word of mouth. Planned an interview for the next day and met up with the manager. She was very friendly and businesslike, non threatening but very passionate about finding the right workers.

Interview Questions
    Pay starts at 9.50 an hour.

Cook Interview

Quick interview with manager, started work next day, simple questions, filled out paperwork day of. Management was clear and up front about responsibilities, received work uniform that day as well.

Anonymous Employee in Tukwila, WA
    Anonymous Employee in Tukwila, WA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Qdoba in August 2014.

I applied online and was there 10 minutes early. This was my first interview and it was a one on one interview. They basically just asked me basic questions like tell me about yourself or why do you want to work here. It only took about 20 minutes. Overall the interview was less nerve racking than i thought it would be and it was pretty easy.

Interview Questions
    • What will be the first thing that a customer notices about you?   View Answer

Grill Cook Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Qdoba in July 2014.

first what i did was apply online, after i applied then there was a phone interview, after we had a physical interview, and then they gave me a job offer.

Interview Questions
    • handling stress, it is a stressful position so be as honest as possible.   Answer Question

Line Server Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Qdoba in February 2014.

Hiring and review was fairly easy. The general manager gave me an interview the day that I filled out the application and hired me the day of the interview.

There was no negotiation

Kitchen Manager Interview

Very through. A great company to work for/ depends on which franchise.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Qdoba.

The hiring process was easy for me, i went to work for a franchise and it was very relaxed and casual. I interviewed with a regional manager and then did a Realistic Job Preview, after that i interviewed with the CEO. Went fairly quick.

Grill Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Collins, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Collins, CO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Qdoba in September 2013.

They were so desperate for employees I was basically given the job.

Cook Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Qdoba.

I basically walked in asked for a job and after a brief sit down with the manager I had one. Very informal and straight forward.

Interview Questions
    • The most challenging question was whether to work the front of the house or the back of the house because I had no experience with either.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation.