Qdoba

Updated Dec 1, 2014

1.5

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Line Server Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Qdoba.

Responded to an ad on craigslist although most of our hiring is done in person and through word of mouth. Planned an interview for the next day and met up with the manager. She was very friendly and businesslike, non threatening but very passionate about finding the right workers.

Interview Questions
Pay starts at 9.50 an hour.

Other Interview Reviews for Qdoba

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tukwila, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tukwila, WA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Qdoba in August 2014.

I applied online and was there 10 minutes early. This was my first interview and it was a one on one interview. They basically just asked me basic questions like tell me about yourself or why do you want to work here. It only took about 20 minutes. Overall the interview was less nerve racking than i thought it would be and it was pretty easy.

Interview Questions
    • What will be the first thing that a customer notices about you?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brighton, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brighton, CO

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Qdoba in April 2013.

You can apply online but at this store you have to apply in store and ask for a application, they like to interview people who are very polite and talking about the job to the manager.

Interview Questions
    There was nothing up to negotiate, they failed to mention how much they were going to pay me after my interview, but i was satisfied with the amount.

Line Server Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Qdoba in July 2012.

Applied in person and was interviewed on the spot. Company values are great. They are all about customers and creating a wonderful experience with food and those who love food. Very flexible schedule so don't be intimidated to ask. Management let me know I was in for a crucial 2-3 week training with corporate but I had lots of fun with it getting to know my co workers and who was above me at the time.

Interview Questions
    • One question they throw at you is "Where do you see yourself growing within the company?" Lets be honest, if you are driven to move up then speak up and show initiative with past supervisor experience. But if you are just a high school student/ college student make sure you mention that you would like to get involved with the management team and you could potentially move up.   Answer Question
    I was able to negotiate time available and pay. If this is your first time in the food industry you are going to have to be flexible with your time because training is a crucial part of the job. The pay will always be good even starting pay was up to $10. Getting your shift covered may be a little hard at times but you can cover other co workers shifts just as long as you tell management before hand.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green Bay, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green Bay, WI

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Qdoba in June 2012.

Applied online at snagajob.com. I got an email saying I was not fit for the position. A few days later I received a call from the general manager asking me to come in for an interview that day. I had the interview, and heard back the next afternoon saying he wanted to offer me the position. I came in to sign papers and officially became an employee.

Interview Questions
    • All of the questions were fairly simple and expected given the job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florence, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florence, KY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Qdoba in July 2010.

The girl had me come in for an interview and she arrived an hour late. When she got there, she said "OH! I thought someone else would've given you your interview I'm sorry about the wait!" She asked me what I was involved with in school and what my availability was. At the end of the interview, she told me her hiring manager was on vacation for two weeks and that he'd call me back for an interview since she wasn't really qualified to interview and hire. My thought was why did she set up an interview for me then??? They never called. When I called to check up on it two weeks later, the hiring manager was on extended leave and they were no longer hiring.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wheaton, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wheaton, IL

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Qdoba in August 2009.

Simple interview, asked a couple questions

Interview Questions
    They told me when to start and I showed up to begin training

Line Server Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Qdoba in May 2008.

It was ridiculously easy. I got a call back 10 minutes after dropping off my application, which was basic and included my education, previous employment, etc. They basically said, "Ok, you worked in food service, so that's good. WHen do you want to start?" I began filling out the paperwork that day. A few days later, I started.