Qdoba

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Line Server

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Qdoba in July 2012.

Interview Details – Applied in person and was interviewed on the spot. Company values are great. They are all about customers and creating a wonderful experience with food and those who love food. Very flexible schedule so don't be intimidated to ask. Management let me know I was in for a crucial 2-3 week training with corporate but I had lots of fun with it getting to know my co workers and who was above me at the time.

Interview Question – One question they throw at you is "Where do you see yourself growing within the company?" Lets be honest, if you are driven to move up then speak up and show initiative with past supervisor experience. But if you are just a high school student/ college student make sure you mention that you would like to get involved with the management team and you could potentially move up.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate time available and pay. If this is your first time in the food industry you are going to have to be flexible with your time because training is a crucial part of the job. The pay will always be good even starting pay was up to $10. Getting your shift covered may be a little hard at times but you can cover other co workers shifts just as long as you tell management before hand.

Brighton, CO

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Qdoba in April 2013.

Interview Details – You can apply online but at this store you have to apply in store and ask for a application, they like to interview people who are very polite and talking about the job to the manager.

Interview Question – None, it was typical questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was nothing up to negotiate, they failed to mention how much they were going to pay me after my interview, but i was satisfied with the amount.

Wheaton, IL

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Qdoba in August 2009.

Interview Details – Simple interview, asked a couple questions

Interview Question – Nothing   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They told me when to start and I showed up to begin training

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Green Bay, WI

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Qdoba in June 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online at snagajob.com. I got an email saying I was not fit for the position. A few days later I received a call from the general manager asking me to come in for an interview that day. I had the interview, and heard back the next afternoon saying he wanted to offer me the position. I came in to sign papers and officially became an employee.

Interview Question – All of the questions were fairly simple and expected given the job.   Answer Question

Florence, KY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Qdoba in July 2010.

Interview Details – The girl had me come in for an interview and she arrived an hour late. When she got there, she said "OH! I thought someone else would've given you your interview I'm sorry about the wait!" She asked me what I was involved with in school and what my availability was. At the end of the interview, she told me her hiring manager was on vacation for two weeks and that he'd call me back for an interview since she wasn't really qualified to interview and hire. My thought was why did she set up an interview for me then??? They never called. When I called to check up on it two weeks later, the hiring manager was on extended leave and they were no longer hiring.

Interview Question – What are you involved with at school?   Answer Question

Line Server

The process took a day - interviewed at Qdoba in May 2008.

Interview Details – It was ridiculously easy. I got a call back 10 minutes after dropping off my application, which was basic and included my education, previous employment, etc. They basically said, "Ok, you worked in food service, so that's good. WHen do you want to start?" I began filling out the paperwork that day. A few days later, I started.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Qdoba

Worked for Qdoba? Contribute to the Community!