Qimonda * Interview Questions

Updated May 18, 2015

3.2

Digital Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Qimonda * (Raleigh, NC) in January 2011.

Interview

After the career fair at grad school, Initially phone screening was conducted. After meeting the phone screening criteria, on site interview was scheduled. I was asked to present my thesis work to a committee. After the presentation, each member of the committee had 1:1 interviews. The interview questions were more technical than behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Transmission gate characteristics, and driving capabilities of a given width-to-length ratio device was asked.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qimonda * (Richmond, VA) in September 2009.

Interview

After applying 3 times I finally got a call for an interview. Interviewed by HR rep, then on to actual supervisors.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiated with HR rep, however I did not have much specialized experience so there was not much to negotiate.

MES Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Qimonda * (Richmond, VA) in January 2007.

Interview

Applied for the job through monster and HR called within a week and setup for a phone interview. First interview was just a overview about the resume and second one is F2F , not much technical every question is based on what you put in your resume.

Equipment Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qimonda * in October 2010.

Interview

typical interview... I had 4 interviews that month. All were different. Suggest to be relaxed and honest.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness?   1 Answer

Unstable US economy. It required that I uproot my family and establish residence in southern california.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qimonda * in January 2009.

Interview

It was quick and complete

Interview Questions

• What kind of anima; would you be?   1 Answer

IC Mask Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Qimonda * in January 2008.

Interview

Presented a power point presentation at interview