Qimonda * Interview Questions

3.2

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Richmond, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Qimonda * in September 2009.

After applying 3 times I finally got a call for an interview. Interviewed by HR rep, then on to actual supervisors.

Interview Questions
    Negotiated with HR rep, however I did not have much specialized experience so there was not much to negotiate.

MES Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Richmond, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Qimonda * in January 2007.

Applied for the job through monster and HR called within a week and setup for a phone interview. First interview was just a overview about the resume and second one is F2F , not much technical every question is based on what you put in your resume.

Equipment Engineer Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Qimonda * in October 2010.

typical interview... I had 4 interviews that month. All were different. Suggest to be relaxed and honest.

Interview Questions

Unstable US economy. It required that I uproot my family and establish residence in southern california.

IC Mask Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Qimonda * in January 2008.

Presented a power point presentation at interview

Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Qimonda * in January 2009.

It was quick and complete

Interview Questions

Worked for Qimonda *? Contribute to the Community!