QinetiQ

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineering Management Interview

Engineering Management

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at QinetiQ in February 2010.

Interview Details – Applied online for the position and got a direct email inviting me for the interview. There was ample time given from when I was contacted to the time the interview was scheduled.

Was requested to bring some documents such as passport, bank statement, recent ID and educational credientials as a form of identification. The interview was at the company's HQ. A Line manager and a rep from HR presided. The interview was clearly set out to explore my experience and qualification. A few questions were asked to ascertain personality and also knowledge.

They were quite professional in dealing with me, but I was surprised for such a reputable firm there was no mention of reimbursing expenses for making a trip to their HQ for an interview. Was worse considering they only sent an email to deliver the bad news.

Interview Question – Name one moment you were least proud of in your career, what happened?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for QinetiQ? Contribute to the Community!

QinetiQ Videos

QinetiQ – Why Work for Us?

People who know how to make a difference QinetiQ comprises teams of dedicated people; experts in defence, aerospace, security and related markets. We draw on our extensive technical knowledge and intellectual property… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at QinetiQ Engineering Management interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by QinetiQ employees and interview candidates.