QinetiQ

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Engineering Management Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at QinetiQ in February 2010.

Applied online for the position and got a direct email inviting me for the interview. There was ample time given from when I was contacted to the time the interview was scheduled.

Was requested to bring some documents such as passport, bank statement, recent ID and educational credientials as a form of identification. The interview was at the company's HQ. A Line manager and a rep from HR presided. The interview was clearly set out to explore my experience and qualification. A few questions were asked to ascertain personality and also knowledge.

They were quite professional in dealing with me, but I was surprised for such a reputable firm there was no mention of reimbursing expenses for making a trip to their HQ for an interview. Was worse considering they only sent an email to deliver the bad news.

Interview Questions
  • Name one moment you were least proud of in your career, what happened?   Answer Question