QinetiQ

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gosport, England (UK)
    Anonymous Employee in Gosport, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at QinetiQ in December 2011.

Applied for a specific position on the QQ website, so my CV was sifted and I was offered an interview. On digging for information I was one of 3 candidates. I was informed by HR that the interview would be a 1 hour competancy interview. On arrival I was shown into a conference room with a place for 3 interviewers with pencil and paper. I then realised it wasn't JUST competency. I was grilled on science and HR and general interview type Qs, and given a tour of the QQ site. I was informed by email after 3 weeks (having been told it would only be 2) that I was unsuccessful, and on replying I asked for feedback and informed them of my misinformation regarding the interview type. I have since heard nothing back. Very poor.

Interview Questions
    • This is a very male oriented environment, will that be a problem for you?   Answer Question