QinetiQ

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Graduate Engineer Interview

Graduate Engineer

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at QinetiQ in June 2008.

Interview Details – Submitted an online application which led to a phone interview. Was called by someone from HR/Resourcing and had a lengthy competency based interview (why qinetiq, time you solved a problem, time you worked as a team etc)

Then got invited to an assessment day. This was all graduates from around the country across many different disciplines. The day involved a short group task where they observed interaction, a tough english and maths based exam (20 mins each) then a 1:1 presentation and interview. I guess the content of this last bit could vary but was focussed on my final year project with some intelligent technical questions.

Interview Question – ermm all were quite standard with the exception of my technical questions, but they will be individual to everyone   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – non existent, or maybe its my fault for missing the boat

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for QinetiQ? Contribute to the Community!

QinetiQ Videos

QinetiQ – Why Work for Us?

People who know how to make a difference QinetiQ comprises teams of dedicated people; experts in defence, aerospace, security and related markets. We draw on our extensive technical knowledge and intellectual property… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at QinetiQ Graduate Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by QinetiQ employees and interview candidates.