QinetiQ Interview Questions & Reviews in Great Malvern, England

1 interview

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Great Malvern, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Great Malvern, England (UK)

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at QinetiQ in January 2008.

The application process consisted of simply sending in a CV and covering letter. It was a rolling graduate recruitment process, the covering letter was used to sigegst particualr areas of interest.

Four candidates were interviewed for two or three possible jobs. The interview consisted of: a relatively simple Intelligence test, examples of which had been sent out to candidates before hand; a 10 minute presentation on a relevant topic of your choice, with questions afterwards; an easy programming test (I was given a Java program on a piece of paper and asked questions about it); and finally a more general interview session.

We were also escorted around the building meeting some of the teams that we might be working for and seeing examples of what they were doing.

Overall I would say it was friendly interview process with the interviewers looking to help rather than trick you. The work culture was obviously quite academic and very friendly.

Interview Questions

Worked for QinetiQ? Contribute to the Community!