QinetiQ North America Administrative Assistant Contracts Department Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Administrative Assistant Contracts Department Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at QinetiQ North America (Waltham, MA) in January 2013.

Interview

I applied for this position through QinetiQ North America's website on December 13th, 2012, and received an email regarding my application from the recruiter on January 9th. I did a brief phone screen with the recruiter, and a week later I was scheduled for an interview. I interviewed for the position on January 18th, which went well. Unfortunately, I wasn't selected for the role, as my professional background wasn't a match for what was needed in the position. However, my experience was very positive and I plan to stay in touch with the recruiter when other administrative positions become available with them.

Interview Questions