QinetiQ North America Systems Engineer II Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Systems Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at QinetiQ North America in April 2011.

For me, I personally knew the project manager and my soon-to-be boss. There wasn't much of an interview.

Interview Questions
No negotiation necessary.

Other Interview Reviews for QinetiQ North America

Systems Engineer II Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at QinetiQ North America in November 2009.

I was contacted via email and then by phone. The email set up the phone call and during the call, a quick overview of position specific capabilities was discussed. Based upon the phone interview, I was then asked to visit the company office for a Group/Panel interview. During this interview, I was asked many specific questions in conjunction with the position I was applying for and it involved additional questions that were specific to the team I would be supporting.

Interview Questions
    • What makes you more valuable than the other applicants?   View Answer
    At the conclusion of this interview, I was asked what salary I was looking for and I stated that I would be open to any reasonable salary that they offered. The salary was negotiated and I accepted the position.