QinetiQ North America

Very Easy Interview

Systems Engineer II Interview

Systems Engineer II
Herndon, VA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at QinetiQ North America in April 2011.

Interview Details – For me, I personally knew the project manager and my soon-to-be boss. There wasn't much of an interview.

Interview Question – Why are you leaving your current job?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation necessary.

Systems Engineer II Interview

Systems Engineer II

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at QinetiQ North America in November 2009.

Interview Details – I was contacted via email and then by phone. The email set up the phone call and during the call, a quick overview of position specific capabilities was discussed. Based upon the phone interview, I was then asked to visit the company office for a Group/Panel interview. During this interview, I was asked many specific questions in conjunction with the position I was applying for and it involved additional questions that were specific to the team I would be supporting.

Interview Question – What makes you more valuable than the other applicants?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – At the conclusion of this interview, I was asked what salary I was looking for and I stated that I would be open to any reasonable salary that they offered. The salary was negotiated and I accepted the position.

Worked for QinetiQ North America? Contribute to the Community!