QinetiQ North America
QinetiQ North America Systems Engineer II Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Systems Engineer II (2)
- Engineer (1)
- Staff Electrical Engineer (1)
- Engineering Supervisor (1)
- Senior Electrical Engineer (1)
- Graphic Designer (1)
- Executive Administrator (1)
- Engineering (1)
- Engineering Internship (1)
- Consultant Engineer (1)
- QA Analyst (1)
- Quality Assurance Manager (1)
- Technical Writer (1)
- Principal Intel Analyst (1)
- Program Manager (1)
- Serice Representative (1)
- Data Monitor (1)
- Administrative Assistant Contracts Department (1)
- Communications Technician II (1)
- Software Engineer (1)
- Analyst (1)
- Intern (1)
- Administrative Support Specialist (1)
- Unix Systems Engineer (1)
- I T Specialist (1)
- Senior Software Engineer (1)
- Linux Systems Administrator (1)
- Technical Specialist (1)
- Helpdesk (1)
- Senior Graphic Designer (1)
Very Easy Interview
Systems Engineer II Interview (Neutral Experience; Very Easy Interview)
I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at QinetiQ North America in April 2011.
Interview Details – For me, I personally knew the project manager and my soon-to-be boss. There wasn't much of an interview.
Interview Question – Why are you leaving your current job? View Answer
Negotiation Details – No negotiation necessary.
Systems Engineer II Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at QinetiQ North America in November 2009.
Interview Details – I was contacted via email and then by phone. The email set up the phone call and during the call, a quick overview of position specific capabilities was discussed. Based upon the phone interview, I was then asked to visit the company office for a Group/Panel interview. During this interview, I was asked many specific questions in conjunction with the position I was applying for and it involved additional questions that were specific to the team I would be supporting.
Interview Question – What makes you more valuable than the other applicants? View Answer
Negotiation Details – At the conclusion of this interview, I was asked what salary I was looking for and I stated that I would be open to any reasonable salary that they offered. The salary was negotiated and I accepted the position.