Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at QinetiQ North America
- Systems Engineer II (2)
- Engineer (1)
- Staff Electrical Engineer (1)
- Engineering Supervisor (1)
- Electrical Engineer (1)
- QA Manager (1)
- Senior Electrical Engineer (1)
- Graphic Designer (1)
- Executive Administrator (1)
- Engineering (1)
- Engineering Internship (1)
- Consultant Engineer (1)
- QA Analyst (1)
- Quality Assurance Manager (1)
- Technical Writer (1)
- Principal Intel Analyst (1)
- Program Manager (1)
- LAN Engineer (1)
- Serice Representative (1)
- Data Monitor (1)
- Administrative Assistant Contracts Department (1)
- Communications Technician II (1)
- Software Engineer (1)
- Analyst (1)
- Intern (1)
- Administrative Support Specialist (1)
- Unix Systems Engineer (1)
- I T Specialist (1)
- Senior Software Engineer (1)
- Linux Systems Administrator (1)
Systems Engineer II Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day – interviewed at QinetiQ North America (Herndon, VA) in April 2011.
For me, I personally knew the project manager and my soon-to-be boss. There wasn't much of an interview.
- Why are you leaving your current job? 1 Answer
No negotiation necessary.
Other Interview Reviews for QinetiQ North America
Systems Engineer II InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at QinetiQ North America in November 2009.
I was contacted via email and then by phone. The email set up the phone call and during the call, a quick overview of position specific capabilities was discussed. Based upon the phone interview, I was then asked to visit the company office for a Group/Panel interview. During this interview, I was asked many specific questions in conjunction with the position I was applying for and it involved additional questions that were specific to the team I would be supporting.
- What makes you more valuable than the other applicants? 1 Answer
At the conclusion of this interview, I was asked what salary I was looking for and I stated that I would be open to any reasonable salary that they offered. The salary was negotiated and I accepted the position.