Qivliq

Candidate Interview Review

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Qivliq in June 2010.

Interview was not difficult all the question were about the job. The first interview manager only had four question for me. Then the manager got off taking about they children the total interview lasted one hour. The interview was with the direct report manager than the second interview was set up three days later I meet with other manager and the CFO. Other managers were not open to questions about the work culture. After the last interview I got an ofter a week later.

Interview Questions
    Paid I wish now that I would of come in hire and ask for more vacation time for have only give you 2 week and you do not move up until after 3 years. The benefit are high and the hour you work are more than 50 a week and sometime weekend and at home. No work life/ home benefit that I was told in the interview.