Qlik

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Sales Interview

Sales

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Qlik in April 2011.

Interview Details – This company is a joke as was the interview process. Don't bother applying here.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself, biggest weakness...etc.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Compensation was garbage: an extremely uncompetitive salary offer.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Sales Interview

Sales

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Qlik in November 2008.

Interview Details – The interview process was similar to many nowdays, which consisted of a couple shake out phone intereviews, then to an on-site at US Corporate in Radnor, PA with the Executive Team. The key area that jumped out at me quickly is that they're looking for people that fit into thier culture. Obviously, all companies do this today, but QlikTech is a small tech company and I think they were really making an effort not to have that big tech giant (i.e. Microsoft, IBM, SAP, Oracle, etc) mindset and culture with new hires. Well, that was my perception and I couldn't agree more.

Interview Question – Would I be willing to go to Finland for two weeks of training?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Qlik? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Qlik Sales interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Qlik employees and interview candidates.