Qlik

Qlik Sales Interview Questions

2.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Qlik in April 2011.

This company is a joke as was the interview process. Don't bother applying here.

Interview Questions

Compensation was garbage: an extremely uncompetitive salary offer.

Other Interview Reviews for Qlik

Sales Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Qlik in November 2008.

The interview process was similar to many nowdays, which consisted of a couple shake out phone intereviews, then to an on-site at US Corporate in Radnor, PA with the Executive Team. The key area that jumped out at me quickly is that they're looking for people that fit into thier culture. Obviously, all companies do this today, but QlikTech is a small tech company and I think they were really making an effort not to have that big tech giant (i.e. Microsoft, IBM, SAP, Oracle, etc) mindset and culture with new hires. Well, that was my perception and I couldn't agree more.

Interview Questions
    • Would I be willing to go to Finland for two weeks of training?   Answer Question