Qosmos

Relevance Date Difficulty

Research and Development Engineer Interview

Research and Development Engineer
Paris (France)

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Qosmos in January 2012.

Interview Details – Hired through a hiring company, not knowing from the beginning with whom I am dealing with. First contact was impressive, first interview was given with three employees, one of them being the team leader of the software development team and the other two developers. The questions were very generic, most of them related to my previous experience. Second interview was with someone from HR and with the leader of the R&D department. I had some technical questions read from a laptop, some of them quite difficult, but everything was quite generic and not directly related to what I should do. I have finally learned that my position would be more a technical support position rather than a development position as discussed initially. One strange point: almost no possiblity for carreer development, only technical support positions offered.

Interview Questions

• What library do you need to link against if you use printf ?   View Answer
  • In wich generation of mobile communication systems data communications has been introduced ?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Not trying to negotiate, the salary was fair.

Worked for Qosmos? Contribute to the Community!