QuEST Global Engineering Interview Questions

Updated Jul 7, 2014

2.9

9 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at QuEST Global.

First contacted by recruiter who found my resume on monster.com. Interview process started with recruiter phone call (non-technical... just general/ high level questions). Next step was a phone interview with the engineering center manager- covered general engineering questions, what my intererests were (what team I would like to work for), why I thought I could help that team, etc. After the phone interview I was brought in to give a technical presentation to a couple of the team leads and center manager. That was followed up with a one-on-one with the center manager and then a more in-depth technical interview with a couple of the team leads where they quizzed me on various structures and heat transfer related topics. On-site interview lasted about 2.5 hours. From first contact to offer letter was about 2 months.

Interview Questions
  • Can't remember any of the exact questions but I got caught up on some of the thermo/ heat transfer questions   Answer Question
Accepted offer

Other Interview Reviews for QuEST Global

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at QuEST Global in December 2013.

I applied through University placements process took one day following are the steps involved in Process. 1. Quantitative aptitude Test easy quant and reasoning questions 2. Interview explain about yourself ?, Some basic topics in control and Instrumentation, questions are based on Resume 3. HR Interview very easy just speak about some life incidents.

Interview Questions
    • Simple questions in control engineering and Instrumentation about trasducers, questions based on youe resume   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calicut, Kerala (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calicut, Kerala (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at QuEST Global in September 2013.

Campus hiring- It was very nice, questions was from fundamentals of strength of materials.Be prepared with your Thesis and related topics. It is not necessary to answer all questions correctly,But be confident on your answers and explaining your view is more than enough.

No negotiation as i hired from campus

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

The process took a dayinterviewed at QuEST Global in January 2012.

I can't remember the details well. But the interviewer is nice.
    It's group interview. First I introduced myself in English, then he asked me what I'm interested in and some programming questions.

Interview Questions
    • Why pointer concept is not useds in Java ?.   View Answer
    • What is the basic difference between string and stringbuffer object?   View Answer
    My advice is: firstly you must be well prepared, self-introduction and something else; secondly, doing more practice, he will ask you a lot of practical problems.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at QuEST Global in December 2011.

Hiring and Interview process is very good as the communication done by the firm is very interactive and feasible in getting close to the job description explained.
    Interview will be done in very good manner and very interesting panel discussion makes to attain interview with good confidence.
    Will have to face the personality and Skill test and obviously Technical aspects.

Interview Questions
    • How long can you serve for the company if you are hired?   View Answer
    My technical ability was the point to negotiate for the post been offered to me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

The process took a dayinterviewed at QuEST Global in December 2011.

The hiring process was well started with technical multiple choice questions. The technical interview was very good. The HR interview was merely a formality.

Interview Questions
    No chance of negotiation as they hired me from campus.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at QuEST Global in November 2011.

selection process started with written test followed by interview.

Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at QuEST Global in June 2011.

Interview Questions
    • nothing difficult..... concentrate more on technical aspects of your roll. questions will be the most fundamental basic.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at QuEST Global in April 2008.

Overall it was okay. They have lied about the type of work. They do only low end work to support engineering industry, but during the interview they say that they conduct fundamental and core engineering work.