QuEST Global

Average Difficulty
11 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Springfield, MA

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at QuEST Global in October 2013.

Interview Details – I was contacted by someone at QuEST (I did not apply). about a month went by with a few phone conversations and eventually received an in person interview in East Hartford. Since this was my first "real" job out of college I would say the interview was pretty standard. In person interview was very laid back. Spoke about the holiday parties and company activities a bit and was told about the position a little more in depth. I was asked a few basic questons and that was that. Interview VS actual job varies

Interview Question – Questions were not "difficult".
reviewed resume and asked basic questions about experience.
Does this position sound interesting to you? why?
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not try to negotiate. I was sent an email stating I was offered the job with my hourly rate on it.

Interviewed at QuEST Global

Interview Details – You will be emailed to set up a phone call. Then they will have you come in and interview with two people, both your "bosses"

Interview Question – The will get detailed about your experiences, expertise, and knowledge with a variety of tech.   Answer Question

East Hartford, CT

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at QuEST Global in July 2013.

Interview Details – I was given a call by a recruiter and then got a call after a week from the company for an interview. So, here I go in for an interview and the hiring manager so call was so busy that she did not come on time and I waited in the lobby for 20 min. So, here she finally comes and what a rude lady she is. She gave me her id and left inside the office without waiting for me to take me inside. So, I entered the office and I totally blanked out because I did not know where she went so I asked someone on where I should go. Then few mins later I was taken to this conference room where there was this another lady she was really nice. So, now the Hiring Manager finally comes in and she talks about the company. As the interview went along she did not make a proper eye contact with me and was too busy looking at my resume. While the other lady asked me questions regarding Excel and other MS office applications. My only complaint is I don't understand why the Hiring Manager had so much attitude. She could have just be nice and polite. Some questions that she asked was a little bit hard to understand since my first language is not English so I asked her politely weather she can repeat the questions to me and so she did. Once the interview was over she left immediately and did not say anything for a week on weather I was considered to move forward or not. So here I wait and I finally emailed the hiring manager and she did not even respond to me "HOW RUDE". Time passed by and I finally at the end emailed my recruiter.

Interview Question – Nothing was as such difficult but be prepared to get questions from this Hiring Manager particularly as she is really rude and impolite. Other than that its not that bad.   Answer Question

Windsor Locks, CT

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at QuEST Global in March 2012.

Interview Details – Resume was submitted to the group leads via a friend. I was called just days after submitting my resume by a recruiter who did an initial phone screening and set up an interview slot. I interviewed with a group lead and was sent an offer letter the next day. The interview consisted of going through my resume and a few basic questions.

Interview Question – What "technical" experience do you have?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was sent an offer letter via email with an hourly rate and PTO days listed, as well as a basic job description and instructions for onboarding and an extensive background check as you are working directly for UTC.

East Hartford, CT

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at QuEST Global in May 2012.

Interview Details – They first call you (by recommendation of a recruiter) and ask if you'd be interested in interviewing. I was interviewed by 2 people, shown a PowerPoint slide presentation about "how great" the company is. They fail to mention that the 10 days of vacation given to you must be applied to unpaid holidays (since no holidays are paid) and furlough days/weeks. The culture is young, newly graduated people mostly, with the occasional senior.

Interview Question – They really were curious about my ability to use MS Office.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There were no negotiations. There was an offer letter with the ability to accept or reject it.

Phoenix, AZ

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at QuEST Global in April 2012.

Interview Details – a bit unorganized with the left hand not knowing what the right is doing, when the left finally figures out what the right is doing they are already behind the eight ball.

Interview Question – Do you think you were challenged by your teachers?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – too low of a salary without full benefit compensation

Cincinnati, OH

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at QuEST Global in January 2010.

Interview Details – Was contacted by HR and scheduled a one-on-one phone interview with the section head. After the interview got an email from HR that the section head was interested in me and wanted to schedule an in-person interview. In-person interview started with a presentation of my previous work and then had one-on-one's with other project managers. Took me out to lunch and that was it.

Interview Question – What is your background and experience related to the job opening?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was given an offer and deemed it too low based on market research. I countered but was told that this was the highest that could be offered. Reason being is that since this is a contract company the customer(s) hold the power to dictate really what can be offered. And the economy being the way it is all employees here are getting paid ~ 15% below median market value.

Project Engineer

I applied through college or university and interviewed at QuEST Global.

Interview Details – Telephone first to ask availability, expectation of salary. Then someone called to set up a phone interview. Phone interview takes about ten minutes, roughly going through resume.
Then someone called to set up face to face interview of 30 min.

Project Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at QuEST Global.

Interview Details – One phone interview and one on sight interview. Both were fairly causal and became more of a conversation than a Q and A. Seemed important to stress flexibility and willingness to do any type of work.

Project Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at QuEST Global in October 2011.

Interview Details – Was contacted by a recruiter to gauge my interest. Was contacted again several days later to set up an interview. Had on-site interview a few days later and was offered the job about a week later. Interview mostly consisted on walking the interviewer through my resume.

Interview Question – What are your strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at QuEST Global

Worked for QuEST Global? Contribute to the Community!