Quad/Graphics

2.5

Safety Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woburn, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woburn, MA

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Quad/Graphics.

I began the interview process in March 2014. I had interviewed via telephone with the Corporate Office Human Resources. I was then called for a second telephone interview with two Senior Safety Managers for approx. 45 minutes. I then was called for an interview at the local facility and interviewed with three more managers and a person from Human Resources this took approx. 2 hrs.
    I had one more in person interview at the local facility with one of the Senior Safety Managers that I had interviewed with via telephone. After waiting several weeks I sent emails to the Corporate Human Resource employee who did not have an answer. I then emailed the local Human Resource employee who had no answer. Finally sometime in June I was notified via email that I did not get the position with the explanation that they were going to move in a different direction.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sussex, WI

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Quad/Graphics in July 2014.

Typical interview process. I was initially contacted for phone interview. Throughout the whole interview process, I believe the most difficult questions were asked during the phone interview. After the phone interview, I was called for an initial onsite interview and interviewed separately with 3 different managers. Then, second on-site interview with director and department and team manger. Lastly, the third interview with team and department manager. Many opportunities to ask questions and clarify any understanding of the position.

Overall the interview questions are very basic, nothing to extreme or out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you and your manager disagreed on something   View Answer
    I did ask if there was room to negotiate. Suggested a range I was looking for and offer was increased by 5%.

Database Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Quad/Graphics.

Applied online and got a call back a little over a week later. Preliminary phone interview lasted about 10 minutes, basic interview questions such as why do you want to work for our company, what do you know about our company and tell me about your previous experience.

Corporate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sussex, WI

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Quad/Graphics.

Apply Early! My fist interview was mid September, and the process ended when I was offered the position in December. I started with an interview the day after the career fair at my college. All of the standard interview questions were asked. Then about three weeks later I had a phone interview where even easier questions were asked (like is this salary okay with you, here are our benefits, etc.). Then for the final interview, which happened at the beginning of December, they brought all of the candidates down to Milwaukee to interview with executives. The night before the interview you have a dinner with all of the other individuals up for the job as well. It was nice being able to see the competition! Then the interview the next day lasted about 4 hours. I got a tour of the facility, had lunch with employees working at Quad, and had an interview. This interview was the most interesting since the only question that was asked was "How did you get to where you are today." It definitely through me off since at all of the other interviews the questions were so standard. Overall it was a great experience and process!

Interview Questions
    • At the final interview~ "How did you get to where you are today"   Answer Question
    There was really no negotiation for this position since it is entry level.

Sales Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Quad/Graphics.

2 interviews, good experience

Corporate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sussex, WI

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Quad/Graphics in January 2014.

I applied online through their company website and was contacted about a week later for a phone interview with a current corporate trainee. Phone interview described the position and asked 4 or 5 basic questions about you.

Interview Questions
    • When was a time you had two projects with the same deadline and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Finishing Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bolingbrook, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bolingbrook, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Quad/Graphics in November 2013.

Received a call few days after applying online. Received a call from Human Resource about an interest in hiring me. After drug testing and background check, I received an offer with interview by one of the managers. Hiring process and testing took about a week; started work within two weeks from applying.

Maintenance Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

My interview process was done completely via telephone. I did my screenings in another state and just reported to the plant on appointed time and date. The person I interviewed with was very knowledgeable and ended up being my go-to person after realizing the HR at the columbus plant wasn't very good.

No relocation provided.

Graphic Designer Interview

The people were nice when they interviewed but I thought it was not for me

Software Development Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monroe Township, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monroe Township, NJ

interviewed at Quad/Graphics in June 2013.

Applied online through jobfinder and heard back within a week. Had an initial phone interview with basic questions about resume, courses, and experience. A few days later got called in for an onsite interview. Another general question interview, followed by a technical interview with basic algorithm questions and SQL schema questions.