Quad/Graphics

Quad/Graphics Software Developer Interview Questions

2.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Developer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Quad/Graphics.

Had an initial screening interview with a director. Heard about the company culture and what they were about. Basic discussion to get to know my experience and communication skills. Easy test of some rudimentary programming skills about sql: select, insert, update, delete examples.

No negotiations. Accepted the offer as-is.

Other Interview Reviews for Quad/Graphics

Software Developer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Quad/Graphics in March 2009.

Had an initial screening interview with a director (unknown to me) off site. This was as much for me as it was for them, got to hear about the company culture and what they were about. Some basic discussion I presume for getting an understanding of my experience and communication skills. Later met with team leads and misc. personnel on site for casual interview and a whiteboard test of rudimentary programming skills.

Interview Questions
    Very little room for negotiation, was able to get a few more bucks.