Quad/Graphics

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Quad/Graphics.

Interview Details – Had an initial screening interview with a director. Heard about the company culture and what they were about. Basic discussion to get to know my experience and communication skills. Easy test of some rudimentary programming skills about sql: select, insert, update, delete examples.

Negotiation Details – No negotiations. Accepted the offer as-is.

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Quad/Graphics in March 2009.

Interview Details – Had an initial screening interview with a director (unknown to me) off site. This was as much for me as it was for them, got to hear about the company culture and what they were about. Some basic discussion I presume for getting an understanding of my experience and communication skills. Later met with team leads and misc. personnel on site for casual interview and a whiteboard test of rudimentary programming skills.

Interview Question – What is the greatest achievement of your life?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very little room for negotiation, was able to get a few more bucks.

Worked for Quad/Graphics? Contribute to the Community!