Quadax

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Quadax in January 2010.

Interview Details – Everyone was very friendly. I felt that all the questions asked were pertinent to trying to place me in the appropriate job. I liked the values expressed by the managers I interviewed with. I found that everything that they described was right on.

Interview Question – Describing a stressful situation and how I handled it.   Answer Question

Reimbursement Advocate Interview

Reimbursement Advocate

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Quadax in June 2011.

Interview Details – After the initial phone screening, I was scheduled for an on-site interview with no less than:
1) the human resources director
2) prospective coworkers (supervisor and team)
3) two different managers

In addition to:
1) a math skills test
2) a written English test
3) a typing test
4) a language skills test (required for this position)

Overall, they have a very friendly, family-like atmosphere. This was the longest interview I've ever had, but by the end of it, I wanted to work for the company because of the "buy-in" from the experience and overall attitude / corporate culture of the organization. If they are willing to spend that much time screening and interviewing an employee, they will continue that thoroughness in the training and development process - which was necessary as it would be a new career field for me.

Interview Question – Think of 5 words that you would use to describe yourself...

Think of 5 words that your supervisor would use to describe you...

Think of 5 words that someone who *doesn't get along with you* would use to describe you...
  Answer Question

Worked for Quadax? Contribute to the Community!