Quadax

Updated Oct 18, 2014
Updated Oct 18, 2014

3.7

Call Center Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Quadax.

I applied online with the generic application and a few weeks later got an e-mail to set up phone screening. After the phone screening I had an interview set up for a few days later. The interview was almost 2 hours. It included an hour of testing (general knowledge, insurance terms and a 5 minute typing test) and 2 interviews. During the interview they asked the typical questions and explained the company and job as well as training.

Reimbursement Advocate Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Quadax in June 2011.

After the initial phone screening, I was scheduled for an on-site interview with no less than:
    1) the human resources director
    2) prospective coworkers (supervisor and team)
    3) two different managers

In addition to:
    1) a math skills test
    2) a written English test
    3) a typing test
    4) a language skills test (required for this position)

Overall, they have a very friendly, family-like atmosphere. This was the longest interview I've ever had, but by the end of it, I wanted to work for the company because of the "buy-in" from the experience and overall attitude / corporate culture of the organization. If they are willing to spend that much time screening and interviewing an employee, they will continue that thoroughness in the training and development process - which was necessary as it would be a new career field for me.

Interview Questions
    • Think of 5 words that you would use to describe yourself...

Think of 5 words that your supervisor would use to describe you...

Think of 5 words that someone who *doesn't get along with you* would use to describe you...

Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Quadax in January 2010.

Everyone was very friendly. I felt that all the questions asked were pertinent to trying to place me in the appropriate job. I liked the values expressed by the managers I interviewed with. I found that everything that they described was right on.

Interview Questions
    • Describing a stressful situation and how I handled it.   Answer Question