Quadel Consulting

Very Easy Interview

Manager Interview

Manager
Miami, FL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Quadel Consulting in January 2013.

Interview Details – Company has very basic interview questions. Interviewing team appear to be very inexperienced. Will be a breeze for a first job applicant

Interview Question – Was not ask a difficult question. Interview team seem to be confused or very inexperienced.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Word of advise get all verbal offers in writing. Even basic details need to be clarified in your offer letter.

Director Interview

Director
Washington, DC

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Quadel Consulting in June 2013.

Interview Details – Two phone interviews and then and in-person interview in their offices in DC. Interview in the office included the Vice President and the Director of Human Resources. These are the same people that completed the phone interviews.

Interview Question – How do you motivate people that consider themselves government employees?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The made an offer and I countered it. After a brief discussion between the Senior Management team, the Director of HR came back with the acceptance of my counter.

Housing Specialist Interview

Housing Specialist

Interviewed at Quadel Consulting

Interview Details – come in for interview take test. if you pass you get an interview then a call back if you got the job.

Interview Question – how can you contribute to this company?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Manager Interview

Manager
Washington, DC

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Quadel Consulting in January 2010.

Interview Details – interview team inexperienced

Negotiation Details – Negotiation is limited. Found out after employed there was an additional 10% available.

Worked for Quadel Consulting? Contribute to the Community!