Quadlogic Controls

www.quadlogic.com

Quadlogic Controls Database Administrator and Technical Writer Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Database Administrator and Technical Writer Interview

Database Administrator and Technical Writer
Long Island City, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Quadlogic Controls in March 2010.

Interview Details – The company first asked me to provide writing samples(for the technical writing part), and then fixed a time and date for a 1:1 interview. I interviewed with my supervisor, and then the department head. The questions were both technical and HR in nature. I was asked a couple of basic database questions. I was also asked about how effectively I work in a team, how I would handle particular situations at work, what was the most recent difficult decision I had to make, and so on.

Interview Question – What was the most challenging part of your masters degree   Answer Question

Worked for Quadlogic Controls? Contribute to the Community!