Quadlogic Controls Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Quadlogic Controls

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Is City, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Quadlogic Controls (Long Is City, NY) in September 2011.

Interview

General questions

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Database Administrator and Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Island City, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Quadlogic Controls (Long Island City, NY) in March 2010.

Interview

The company first asked me to provide writing samples(for the technical writing part), and then fixed a time and date for a 1:1 interview. I interviewed with my supervisor, and then the department head. The questions were both technical and HR in nature. I was asked a couple of basic database questions. I was also asked about how effectively I work in a team, how I would handle particular situations at work, what was the most recent difficult decision I had to make, and so on.

Interview Questions

• What was the most challenging part of your masters degree   Answer Question