Quake Global

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Junior Sales Representative Interview

San Diego, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Quake Global.

Interview Details – Had a friend refer my resume for the job. I was then initially contacted by a receptionist for an in person interview, but others that I asked had a phone interview prior. Came in for the in person interview, and at first notice could tell the company was very incorporated and legitimate. Everyone dressed and talked very professionally, not something I expected from a 50-60 person company.

Interview Question – They asked me business case questions, on how I would respond if a client said a certain thing. Forced me to think on my feet which was expected for a sales position.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Decided to work for my parents' company instead, better pay.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Quake Global? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Quake Global interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Quake Global employees and interview candidates.