Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Qualcomm
- Software Engineer (172)
- Intern (68)
- Senior Software Engineer (36)
- Engineer (36)
- Embedded Software Engineer (32)
- Engineering (26)
- Hardware Engineer (21)
- Senior Engineer (19)
- Interim Engineering (19)
- Verification Engineer (19)
- Systems Engineer (18)
- Software Engineer Intern (18)
- Test Engineer (16)
- Systems Test Engineer (14)
- Associate Engineer (13)
- Internship (12)
- Senior Systems Engineer (11)
- Staff Engineer (11)
- Staff Software Engineer (11)
- Interim Engineering Intern (10)
- ASIC Design Engineer (10)
- Design Engineer (10)
- Digital Design Engineer (9)
- Modem Systems Test Engineer (8)
- Design Verification Engineer (7)
- Interim Software Engineer (7)
- Software Engineering (7)
- Modem Test Engineer (6)
- Program Manager (6)
- DSP Firmware Engineer (5)
Applications Engineer Interview
The process included 2 interviews. The first one was more technical and the second is pretty much a get-to-know-you kind of interview.
- If you have unconnected digital inputs, what do you do with them. 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for Qualcomm
Applications Engineer InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in October 2012.
very democratic, should have thumbs-up from every team member, interviewed 5 engineers and one HR expect very technical - c language expertise bit manipulation, pointers have to move around different building though they have shuttle that move you around the campus. Expect entire day for interviews. They took care of everything lunch hotel stay very well
- C language questions - bit manipulations, pointers mgmt etc. Answer Question
Applications Engineering InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in January 2010.
Had the onsite interview through a employee referral. Apart from asking what is on your resume, they try to check your general analytical skills as well. I lacked the RF/baseband experience but they had urgent need for somenone with that experience. They wanted to bring me in as a contractor to which i kindly declined.
- Writing return to zero pattern to toggle few signals. I wrote it in ATL language which the interviewer had no clue. CMOS based nand/nor gate. D latches/ flip flops using CMOS gates Answer Question
Applications Engineer InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qualcomm in September 2011.
The first stage was an online test of 3 sections- English, Coding and Tech(on the basis of profile you opted) . 23 students were shortlisted out of more than 150 students. The selected students then had to go through a technical interview and an HR round the tech round was based on the profile you opted for.
- What is the difference b/w a t flip flop and a d flip flop?How do you convert one into another Answer Question