Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Qualcomm
- Software Engineer (153)
- Intern (62)
- Senior Software Engineer (32)
- Engineer (32)
- Embedded Software Engineer (31)
- Engineering (25)
- Systems Engineer (18)
- Hardware Engineer (18)
- Software Engineer Intern (18)
- Senior Engineer (17)
- Interim Engineering (16)
- Verification Engineer (16)
- Test Engineer (15)
- Systems Test Engineer (14)
- Internship (12)
- Associate Engineer (11)
- Interim Engineering Intern (10)
- Staff Engineer (9)
- ASIC Design Engineer (9)
- Design Engineer (9)
- Senior Systems Engineer (8)
- Digital Design Engineer (8)
- Staff Software Engineer (7)
- Modem Systems Test Engineer (7)
- Program Manager (6)
- Modem Test Engineer (6)
- Design Verification Engineer (5)
- Embedded Software Developer (5)
- Hardware Test Engineer (5)
- Senior Staff Engineer (5)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Qualcomm (Bridgewater, NJ) in December 2013.
I got an email from the HR about my shortlisting and She asked me to schedule 2 technical interviews in December 2013. The first interview was basically what was there on my resume. The Interviewer asked general stuff about LTE/ UMTS call flow, Handoff scenarios and O&M and about the 3G/4G gateway product.
He asked me about my previous experience and few questions on that. Then a brief discussion on my courses. Overall it was an interactive and decent interview. Not very challenging.
- All questions were simple enough like LTE Handoff scenarios etc. Nothing unexpected. Answer Question
Not much Negotiation. I was hired for a specific position in the small cells team. So not much negotiation was possible.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 3+ months – interviewed at Qualcomm (Bridgewater, NJ) in November 2013.
I applied to Qualcomm, USA through the website. I got an interview call about 2 months after the application. Questions were focused on my resume and basic stochastic and probability. I got another interview call, similar set of questions. I was told the work description in San Diego office. Then 2 weeks later i had two interviews lined up with the Bridgewater office for a research intern. All four of my interviews went pretty good. After 2 weeks , I got an offer from the Bridgewater office and i accepted it. The entire process took about 3-4 months.
- Suppose i choose two random variables uniformly distributed between [0,1]. What is the probability distribution of the maximum of the two random variables? 1 Answer
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Qualcomm (Bridgewater, NJ) in December 2012.
1 phone interview followed by on site interview
- Rise, fall, and turn-off delays? 1 Answer