Qualcomm Interview Questions in Bridgewater, NJ

Updated Jun 14, 2015

3.8

Staff Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bridgewater, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Bridgewater, NJ) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied Online. After 1-2 weeks HR scheduled the telephonic interview. Hiring manager give me call and took telephonic interview for 30 min. After 3 weeks scheduled for full day onsite interview with VP(1 round), technical managers(5 rounds), senior staff engineers(2 rounds).

Interview Questions

• 1). Design Strategy in C++ 2). Semaphore, mutex, spin lock 3). S1/X2 HO call flow 4). Work Experience from Current Company and previous company. 5). C basic questions. 6). Volatile, register 7). State machine questions 8). Most of the interview questions from work experience   Answer Question

Interim Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgewater, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Bridgewater, NJ) in December 2013.

Interview

I got an email from the HR about my shortlisting and She asked me to schedule 2 technical interviews in December 2013. The first interview was basically what was there on my resume. The Interviewer asked general stuff about LTE/ UMTS call flow, Handoff scenarios and O&M and about the 3G/4G gateway product. He asked me about my previous experience and few questions on that. Then a brief discussion on my courses. Overall it was an interactive and decent interview. Not very challenging.

Interview Questions

• All questions were simple enough like LTE Handoff scenarios etc. Nothing unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much Negotiation. I was hired for a specific position in the small cells team. So not much negotiation was possible.

Interim Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgewater, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Bridgewater, NJ) in November 2013.

Interview

I applied to Qualcomm, USA through the website. I got an interview call about 2 months after the application. Questions were focused on my resume and basic stochastic and probability. I got another interview call, similar set of questions. I was told the work description in San Diego office. Then 2 weeks later i had two interviews lined up with the Bridgewater office for a research intern. All four of my interviews went pretty good. After 2 weeks , I got an offer from the Bridgewater office and i accepted it. The entire process took about 3-4 months.

Interview Questions

• Suppose i choose two random variables uniformly distributed between [0,1]. What is the probability distribution of the maximum of the two random variables?   1 Answer

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bridgewater, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Bridgewater, NJ) in December 2012.

Interview

1 phone interview followed by on site interview

Interview Questions

• Rise, fall, and turn-off delays?   1 Answer