Qualcomm

Relevance Date Difficulty

Interim Engineering Interview

Interim Engineering
Bridgewater, NJ

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Qualcomm in November 2013.

Interview Details – I applied to Qualcomm, USA through the website. I got an interview call about 2 months after the application. Questions were focused on my resume and basic stochastic and probability. I got another interview call, similar set of questions. I was told the work description in San Diego office. Then 2 weeks later i had two interviews lined up with the Bridgewater office for a research intern. All four of my interviews went pretty good. After 2 weeks , I got an offer from the Bridgewater office and i accepted it. The entire process took about 3-4 months.

Interview Question – Suppose i choose two random variables uniformly distributed between [0,1]. What is the probability distribution of the maximum of the two random variables?   View Answer

Interim Software Engineer Interview

Interim Software Engineer
Bridgewater, NJ

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Qualcomm in December 2013.

Interview Details – I got an email from the HR about my shortlisting and She asked me to schedule 2 technical interviews in December 2013. The first interview was basically what was there on my resume. The Interviewer asked general stuff about LTE/ UMTS call flow, Handoff scenarios and O&M and about the 3G/4G gateway product.
He asked me about my previous experience and few questions on that. Then a brief discussion on my courses. Overall it was an interactive and decent interview. Not very challenging.

Interview Question – All questions were simple enough like LTE Handoff scenarios etc. Nothing unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much Negotiation. I was hired for a specific position in the small cells team. So not much negotiation was possible.

Systems Engineer Interview

Systems Engineer
Bridgewater, NJ

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Qualcomm in December 2012.

Interview Details – 1 phone interview followed by on site interview

Interview Question – Rise, fall, and turn-off delays?   View Answer

Worked for Qualcomm? Contribute to the Community!