Qualcomm

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Design Verification Engineer

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Qualcomm.

Interview Details – phone interview. asked systemverilog, a few quite easy questions on digital design

Interview Question – Medium difficult   Answer Question

Markham, ON (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Qualcomm in February 2013.

Interview Details – Received phone call indicating they were interested in interviewing me followed by an email with a list of people I would interview with. The process was fairly disorganized with people coming and going at random times as the interview progressed with up to 8+ people in the room at certain times. Questions revolved around skills indicated on resume, and required drawing and coding on a whiteboard.

Interview Question – Write a decimal to hex function in C   View Answer

Toronto, ON (Canada)

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Qualcomm in December 2011.

Interview Details – I was contacted for a phone interview. I passed that and got an onsite interview the next week.
Interview process was very technical. 10 people who asked questions for 5 hours.

Interview Questions

• Describe your design project in school   Answer Question
  • Know everything in c++. Virtual functions/class. Polymorphism. Be ready to write code on the spot   Answer Question

Design Verification Engineer

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Qualcomm in April 2011.

Interview Details – had a fone interview.

Interview Questions

Worked for Qualcomm? Contribute to the Community!