Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Qualcomm
- Software Engineer (164)
- Intern (67)
- Senior Software Engineer (35)
- Engineer (35)
- Embedded Software Engineer (32)
- Engineering (26)
- Hardware Engineer (19)
- Senior Engineer (19)
- Software Engineer Intern (18)
- Systems Engineer (18)
- Interim Engineering (18)
- Verification Engineer (18)
- Test Engineer (15)
- Systems Test Engineer (14)
- Associate Engineer (13)
- Internship (12)
- Staff Engineer (11)
- Interim Engineering Intern (10)
- Senior Systems Engineer (10)
- ASIC Design Engineer (10)
- Staff Software Engineer (9)
- Design Engineer (9)
- Digital Design Engineer (9)
- Modem Systems Test Engineer (7)
- Design Verification Engineer (6)
- Program Manager (6)
- Modem Test Engineer (6)
- Interim Software Engineer (5)
- Embedded Software Developer (5)
- DSP Firmware Engineer (5)
Engineering Intern Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Qualcomm.
Awesome interview process. Really went smoothly. Got a call from recruiter on Wednesday and had two interviews on Friday over the phone. Got an offer within two hours. It was really quick and enjoyed the interviews.
- Very specific Java questions. Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
Got a better offer.
Other Interview Reviews for Qualcomm
Engineering Intern InterviewAccepted Offer
I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm.
Two phone interviews - 45-60 min each
- Regular s/w questions Answer Question
Intern Engineer InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in March 2013.
Submit Resume through online. Contact after 3 weeks. Call me to setup an interview onsite. People are nice. Interview questions are very basics for an electrical engineer. Asking basic EE questions
- Nothing unexpected. All big company asked the same questions Answer Question
Engineer Intern InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in February 2013.
I had two interviews with two people from the same team. They work on different area, and I finally got to work with the later person given me the interview. Both interviews start with introducing my research topics and experience listed on my resume. They interrupt during my description for detailed questions. No technical questions were asked.
Internship, did not negotiate.
Engineering Intern InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm.
Had interviewed with 3 teams, each team took 2 phone interviews, so 6 interviews in all. Got selected for one of the team. Very basic questions, difference between C. C++, Java, where to use which language, few operating system questions, very basic (difference between process and threads, different types of IPC) and a few C questions (structures, volatile keyword)
- What scheduler is used in real time embedded systems Answer Question
No negotiation, I was happy with the salary and benefits
Engineering Intern InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Qualcomm in December 2009.
I applied online and i was contacted by the HR and from then i was scheduled an onsite interview
- CMOS noise filtering Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review