Qualcomm Engineering Intern Interview Questions

2.4

Engineering Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Qualcomm.

Interview

Awesome interview process. Really went smoothly. Got a call from recruiter on Wednesday and had two interviews on Friday over the phone. Got an offer within two hours. It was really quick and enjoyed the interviews.

Got a better offer.

Other Interview Reviews for Qualcomm

Engineering Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Qualcomm.

Interview

Two phone interviews - 45-60 min each

Intern Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

Submit Resume through online. Contact after 3 weeks. Call me to setup an interview onsite. People are nice. Interview questions are very basics for an electrical engineer. Asking basic EE questions

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected. All big company asked the same questions   Answer Question

Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

I had two interviews with two people from the same team. They work on different area, and I finally got to work with the later person given me the interview. Both interviews start with introducing my research topics and experience listed on my resume. They interrupt during my description for detailed questions. No technical questions were asked.

Negotiation

Internship, did not negotiate.

Engineering Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Qualcomm.

Interview

Had interviewed with 3 teams, each team took 2 phone interviews, so 6 interviews in all. Got selected for one of the team. Very basic questions, difference between C. C++, Java, where to use which language, few operating system questions, very basic (difference between process and threads, different types of IPC) and a few C questions (structures, volatile keyword)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, I was happy with the salary and benefits

Engineering Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Qualcomm in December 2009.

Interview

I applied online and i was contacted by the HR and from then i was scheduled an onsite interview