Qualcomm

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

San Diego, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Qualcomm in November 2010.

Interview Details – Process was smooth.College recruiters are awesome

San Diego, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Qualcomm in May 2011.

Interview Details – Had a couple of phone interviews. The interview questions were related to ASIC design. Asked me to design a communication protocol. Some bit tricks .

Interview Question – Multiply by 2468   Answer Question

San Diego, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Qualcomm in March 2010.

Interview Details – That's good interview. Both interviewers are well-prepared. They asked really fundamental but challenging questions. The interview lasted for almost two hours with the research questions also. I learned quite a lot from this interview even though I could not get the offer !

Good points: Be prepared and be ready !

San Diego, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Qualcomm in January 2011.

Interview Details – mainly it's on projects mentioned on CV, what kind of project expected at QC, some open questions about research possibilities

Interview Question – what kind of project do you want to do at QC?   View Answer

San Diego, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at Qualcomm in November 2009.

Interview Details – I applied for the job during the on-campus job fair while submitting my resume. Several weeks later, I got a 1:1 interview. The interviewer was the manager of the multi-media team and very friendly. My past experience and some programming questions were asked. Then, I got two subsequent phone interviews made from California, which were all technical interviews. About two weeks later, I got the offer.

San Diego, CA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Qualcomm in November 2009.

Interview Details – Initial phone interview just asked about the basics of object oriented programming (linked lists vs arrays, etc). Second phone interview asked more about dynamic memory allocation and how to solve the problems that occur when dynamically allocating memory. Overall, all the interviewers were very polite and allowed time to answer questions even when stumbling. They didn't seem to know much about where I would be placed, so they just asked general questions about programming and computer science.

Interview Question – How can you ensure that you will have adequate memory after you allocate and free many blocks of memory.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Did not negotiate.

Worked for Qualcomm? Contribute to the Community!