Qualcomm Interim Engineering Interview Questions in San Diego, CA

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Qualcomm in May 2011.

Had a couple of phone interviews. The interview questions were related to ASIC design. Asked me to design a communication protocol. Some bit tricks .

Other Interview Reviews for Qualcomm

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Qualcomm in January 2011.

mainly it's on projects mentioned on CV, what kind of project expected at QC, some open questions about research possibilities

Interview Questions
    • what kind of project do you want to do at QC?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Qualcomm in November 2010.

Process was smooth.College recruiters are awesome

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Qualcomm in March 2010.

That's good interview. Both interviewers are well-prepared. They asked really fundamental but challenging questions. The interview lasted for almost two hours with the research questions also. I learned quite a lot from this interview even though I could not get the offer !

Good points: Be prepared and be ready !

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Qualcomm in November 2009.

Initial phone interview just asked about the basics of object oriented programming (linked lists vs arrays, etc). Second phone interview asked more about dynamic memory allocation and how to solve the problems that occur when dynamically allocating memory. Overall, all the interviewers were very polite and allowed time to answer questions even when stumbling. They didn't seem to know much about where I would be placed, so they just asked general questions about programming and computer science.

Interview Questions
    • How can you ensure that you will have adequate memory after you allocate and free many blocks of memory.   Answer Question
    Did not negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Qualcomm in November 2009.

I applied for the job during the on-campus job fair while submitting my resume. Several weeks later, I got a 1:1 interview. The interviewer was the manager of the multi-media team and very friendly. My past experience and some programming questions were asked. Then, I got two subsequent phone interviews made from California, which were all technical interviews. About two weeks later, I got the offer.