Qualcomm

Updated Nov 13, 2014
Updated Nov 13, 2014

59 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Qualcomm.

2 phone interviews. One about my resume and some basic questions like difference between stack and heap. The second phone interview is a brain teaser.

Interview Questions

Could not provide part-time offer

Other Interview Reviews for Qualcomm

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Qualcomm in September 2012.

Round 1 was an online test consisting of three sections. Section 1 consisted of aptitude/IQ question, Section 2 contained basic coding questions and 3 consisted of one out of software,EC(Signals) or VLSI, the one for which the candidte is sitting.
    Round 2 was 30 min technical interview in which previous project details, basic core theory and coding questions were asked. Puzzles of medium level difficulty were also asked.
    Third round is HR round,which hardly lasts 10 min consisting of the most general hr questions asked in a interview.

Interview Questions
    • Coding questions are asked even from an electrical or EC students if applied for hyderabad.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allahabad (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allahabad (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Qualcomm in August 2012.

Qualcomm go to some selected collages where they take a written tests followed by a tech interview and an HR interview.Written test has 3 parts a general ability ,c programing , and core stream question(VLSI ,IT,Communication).Qualcomm has 2 centers BDC(Bangalore Design Center ) and Hyderabad in india as design center.

Interview Questions
    • IN SR Flipflop 11 is undefined condition when it is made up of nand or nor gate.   View Answer

Intern Interview

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Qualcomm in July 2012.

I had to go through 2 phone interviews for this position. I got an offer and I accepted it.

Interview Questions
    • None, but questions out of resume and non-matching to skill sets were difficult to answer   Answer Question
    No Negotition

Intern Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Qualcomm in May 2012.

Questions on programming languages .. mainly C and python.. i was asked to write an iterative and recursive code for fibonacci series .. and some questions on the projects that i had done, basically they wanted to know about the projects... some questions on networks.. and my work experience

Intern Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Qualcomm in April 2012.

Asked to print the fibonacci series... questions on projects... overalll easy but chose students who had done projects relevant to their project

Intern Interview

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Qualcomm in February 2012.

Asked for a phone interview and then a panel interview. Overall good experience although the process was really slow.

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Qualcomm in January 2012.

Applied online and received an email setting up a phone interview within about a week. Was told that the interview would be "highly technical" and I should set aside an hour to an hour and a half. The interviewer was very friendly and asked a few questions about my resume but not much else personal before getting into the technical interview. The questions were mostly writing C code as well as some more background stack and queue stuff.

Interview Questions
    • Read the code out loud for the reverse string method in C.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Qualcomm in January 2012.

Asked me lot about the project in my resume. Basic C concepts like declare a pointer, how to reference to a an object of unknown data type. (void). Difference between if else/switch etc

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Qualcomm in October 2011.

First there was an online test. Then the next day, shortlisted candidates were called for personal interviews.
    The PI consisted of two rounds: tech and HR. For the interns there was no set of rules on how and what kind of interview should be taken. People had 3 tech interviews but no HR, few had two HR interviews but no tech. One guy only had one HR interview. It was all haphazard and indecisive of what the overall process was.

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult were asked related to real time processing.   View Answer