Qualcomm Intern Interview Questions

Updated Jun 9, 2015

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Qualcomm.

Interview

I had two interviews with engineers from the group. The first interview was really well - I had specific question at my area of interests. It took almost 1 hour, I even talked with interviewer about projects they have in my field of interest. By I totally failed the second one.

Other Interview Reviews for Qualcomm

Intern Interview

Interview

3 steps: Written Exam(Logical, Programming basics, Technical)

Interview Questions

• Random questions, not related to VLSI, in VLSI Written test.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Qualcomm in March 2013.

Interview

Half hour phone interview with engineer. Spoke really bad english, was asking detailed CMOS questions and asking me to draw circuits on a piece of paper as we went along. Most of the times, interviewer was looking for a specific answer although there is more than one way to skin a cat. Very full of himself it seemed.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allahabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Qualcomm (Allahabad (India)).

Interview

Screening test for Communication and VLSI and then a round of interview.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Qualcomm.

Interview

I got a call for interview at my college campus after I talked to one of their Engineers when they visited my college. They asked me some details of the projects that I had worked on, and then they showed me some code snippets where I had to either tell what the code was doing or why the code was not working.

Interview Questions

• Some questions related to pointers and I was asked to write a simple program on paper.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

I had several phone interviews with Qualcomm for their embedded firmware engineer positions but failed to score an on-site one mostly because I wasn't very prepared for their technical questions. So make sure you got the basics down before applying. As much as I remember, those interview questions cover lots of C fundamentals such as pointers, function pointers and function calls, as well as other computer science knowledge. Good luck!

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Qualcomm.

Interview

2 phone interviews. One about my resume and some basic questions like difference between stack and heap. The second phone interview is a brain teaser.

Interview Questions

Could not provide part-time offer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Qualcomm (Hyderābād (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

Round 1 was an online test consisting of three sections. Section 1 consisted of aptitude/IQ question, Section 2 contained basic coding questions and 3 consisted of one out of software,EC(Signals) or VLSI, the one for which the candidte is sitting.
    Round 2 was 30 min technical interview in which previous project details, basic core theory and coding questions were asked. Puzzles of medium level difficulty were also asked.
    Third round is HR round,which hardly lasts 10 min consisting of the most general hr questions asked in a interview.

Interview Questions

• Coding questions are asked even from an electrical or EC students if applied for hyderabad.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allahabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Qualcomm (Allahabad (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

Qualcomm go to some selected collages where they take a written tests followed by a tech interview and an HR interview.Written test has 3 parts a general ability ,c programing , and core stream question(VLSI ,IT,Communication).Qualcomm has 2 centers BDC(Bangalore Design Center ) and Hyderabad in india as design center.

Interview Questions

• IN SR Flipflop 11 is undefined condition when it is made up of nand or nor gate.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Qualcomm in July 2012.

Interview

I had to go through 2 phone interviews for this position. I got an offer and I accepted it.

Interview Questions

• None, but questions out of resume and non-matching to skill sets were difficult to answer   Answer Question

Negotiation

No Negotition