Qualcomm Intern Interview Questions

Updated Feb 7, 2015
Updated Feb 7, 2015

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allahabad (India)
Anonymous Employee in Allahabad (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Qualcomm.

Screening test for Communication and VLSI and then a round of interview.

Other Interview Reviews for Qualcomm

Intern Interview

I got a call for interview at my college campus after I talked to one of their Engineers when they visited my college. They asked me some details of the projects that I had worked on, and then they showed me some code snippets where I had to either tell what the code was doing or why the code was not working.

Interview Questions
    • Some questions related to pointers and I was asked to write a simple program on paper.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I had several phone interviews with Qualcomm for their embedded firmware engineer positions but failed to score an on-site one mostly because I wasn't very prepared for their technical questions. So make sure you got the basics down before applying. As much as I remember, those interview questions cover lots of C fundamentals such as pointers, function pointers and function calls, as well as other computer science knowledge. Good luck!

Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Qualcomm.

2 phone interviews. One about my resume and some basic questions like difference between stack and heap. The second phone interview is a brain teaser.

Interview Questions

Could not provide part-time offer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Qualcomm in September 2012.

Round 1 was an online test consisting of three sections. Section 1 consisted of aptitude/IQ question, Section 2 contained basic coding questions and 3 consisted of one out of software,EC(Signals) or VLSI, the one for which the candidte is sitting.
    Round 2 was 30 min technical interview in which previous project details, basic core theory and coding questions were asked. Puzzles of medium level difficulty were also asked.
    Third round is HR round,which hardly lasts 10 min consisting of the most general hr questions asked in a interview.

Interview Questions
    • Coding questions are asked even from an electrical or EC students if applied for hyderabad.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allahabad (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allahabad (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Qualcomm in August 2012.

Qualcomm go to some selected collages where they take a written tests followed by a tech interview and an HR interview.Written test has 3 parts a general ability ,c programing , and core stream question(VLSI ,IT,Communication).Qualcomm has 2 centers BDC(Bangalore Design Center ) and Hyderabad in india as design center.

Interview Questions
    • IN SR Flipflop 11 is undefined condition when it is made up of nand or nor gate.   View Answer

Intern Interview

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Qualcomm in July 2012.

I had to go through 2 phone interviews for this position. I got an offer and I accepted it.

Interview Questions
    • None, but questions out of resume and non-matching to skill sets were difficult to answer   Answer Question
    No Negotition

Intern Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Qualcomm in May 2012.

Questions on programming languages .. mainly C and python.. i was asked to write an iterative and recursive code for fibonacci series .. and some questions on the projects that i had done, basically they wanted to know about the projects... some questions on networks.. and my work experience

Intern Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Qualcomm in April 2012.

Asked to print the fibonacci series... questions on projects... overalll easy but chose students who had done projects relevant to their project

Intern Interview

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Qualcomm in February 2012.

Asked for a phone interview and then a panel interview. Overall good experience although the process was really slow.