Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Qualcomm
- Software Engineer (164)
- Intern (67)
- Senior Software Engineer (35)
- Engineer (35)
- Embedded Software Engineer (32)
- Engineering (26)
- Hardware Engineer (19)
- Senior Engineer (19)
- Software Engineer Intern (18)
- Systems Engineer (18)
- Interim Engineering (18)
- Verification Engineer (18)
- Test Engineer (15)
- Systems Test Engineer (14)
- Associate Engineer (13)
- Internship (12)
- Staff Engineer (11)
- Interim Engineering Intern (10)
- Senior Systems Engineer (10)
- ASIC Design Engineer (10)
- Staff Software Engineer (9)
- Design Engineer (9)
- Digital Design Engineer (9)
- Modem Systems Test Engineer (7)
- Design Verification Engineer (6)
- Program Manager (6)
- Modem Test Engineer (6)
- Interim Software Engineer (5)
- Embedded Software Developer (5)
- DSP Firmware Engineer (5)
- No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm.
Applied online on the job portal, Got a phone interview for the position of design verification engineer in Qualcomm QCT, Santa Clara. After phone interview was called upon for onsite interview which had 4-5 rounds. People who took interview were very detailed oriented and were looking for specific implementation details
- All the questions were pretty basic and were related to fundamentals of logic design and verification. Answer Question
Helpful (2)No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Raleigh, NC) in March 2013.
Interview was scheduled in a weeks time and over the phone. The process was quick and followed up well.
- He asked me about Data hazards, Instruction sets , Examples of branch prediction , 32 bit adder design. WAR and RAW Instruction examples. Basic Computer architecture questions. Answer Question
- Accepted Offer
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Qualcomm.
phone interview. asked systemverilog, a few quite easy questions on digital design
- Medium difficult Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Santa Clara, CA) in June 2012.
Phone Interview. I was called on the phone. My background was discussed. Then, we discussed System Verilog constructs and Assertions. We also discussed random constraints in System Verilog. Then, I was told that they would get back to me. I got a call from the Staffing firm to tell me that I was selected.
- System Verilog Assertions. 1 Answer
Helpful (2)Declined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in November 2011.
Basic C, Universal Gates using CMOS, puzzles, analog basics
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Raleigh, NC) in August 2011.
It was good.
Helpful (1)No OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Raleigh, NC) in November 2010.
Had 2 panel interviews with 2-3 people in each. General questions regarding logic design and verifcation.
- design a vending machine from architecture to rtl.. 1 Answer
- Declined OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Markham, ON (Canada)) in February 2013.
Received phone call indicating they were interested in interviewing me followed by an email with a list of people I would interview with. The process was fairly disorganized with people coming and going at random times as the interview progressed with up to 8+ people in the room at certain times. Questions revolved around skills indicated on resume, and required drawing and coding on a whiteboard.
- Write a decimal to hex function in C 1 Answer
- No OfferAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Markham, ON (Canada)) in May 2012.
3 rounds of interviews from different groups, from 11am to 4pm, including lunch time.
- they focused a lot on OOP, which is unexpected given the title that I applied. 1 Answer
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in December 2011.
I was contacted for a phone interview. I passed that and got an onsite interview the next week. Interview process was very technical. 10 people who asked questions for 5 hours.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review