Qualcomm

982 candidate interviews

Systems Test Engineer Interview

Systems Test Engineer

Interviewed at Qualcomm

Interview Details – Moderately difficult interview process with 6-7 onsite individual interviews after a phone screen.

Interview Question – Systems level debugging for a hypothetical issue.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It took 5 weeks to get the offer in hand after a verbal offer.

Senior Engineer Interview

Senior Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Qualcomm.

Interview Details – Very fair and democratic approach to hiring. Interviews skills are based on what team is hiring and their need of the hour.

Interview Question – None really. All of them were expected engineering subject questions. Nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

Interviewed at Qualcomm

Interview Details – One phone interview and then a full day onsite interview.

Interview Question – Asking implementation details on locks and mutexes   Answer Question

Augmented Reality Software Engineer Interview

Augmented Reality Software Engineer

I applied online and interviewed at Qualcomm.

Interview Details – I applied on line and then I got a reply to make a phone interview in 2 weeks. I am still waiting for the interview.

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

Interview Details – One phone interview. The interviewer is very friendly. Half of the time asking about the projects on my resume. Then ask some basic questions about keyword static, macro, diff between macro and functions, multi threading, IPC.

Interview Question – How IPC work by sockets.   Answer Question

LTE Engineer Interview

LTE Engineer

Interviewed at Qualcomm

Interview Details – Was the first interview. Contacted via email to set up a time for a phone interview. Mainly went over duties and past work experiences stated on resume. Very friendly manager provided a relaxed environment. Asked to rate yourself on several things like C, python/perl etc. Also asked for explanation of projects listed on resume.

Interview Question – Explain interrupts   Answer Question

Senior SCA Interview

Senior SCA

I applied online and interviewed at Qualcomm.

Interview Details – Applied on line. HM called me directly. After 30 mins interview, he decided to bring me in for on site. 7 1:1 interviews for the onsite, Got the offer in 2 weeks.

Interview Question – Really no difficult questions   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Associate Software Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Qualcomm.

Interview Details – First round was a written one.It consisted of aptitude and technical questions on C and some on OS.It was fine but one should focus on speed to clear it,
After that there were 2 technical interviews and an HR round. In the technical rounds focus was on basic concepts of C, OOPS concepts related to C++, questions on bitwise operators, a few programming questions and OS.
Few of the questions i was asked were - memory management in a C program, on threads and how they work, various types of sorts and there uses, priority inversion, all OOPS concepts were asked to explain, reader/writer problem using semaphores.

Modem Systems Test Engineer Interview

Modem Systems Test Engineer

Interviewed at Qualcomm

Interview Details – Had technical phone interview with qualcomm's staffing manager. It was an resume based interview. Interviewer asked me about my project, got a real-time situation question from the project, that what would happen if given some conditions. I had a question about jamming and anti-jamming. Then one question from probability and unions. And one question in selective frequency fading.

Interview Question – Real-time situation questions.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied online and interviewed at Qualcomm.

Interview Details – 2 phone interviews. One about my resume and some basic questions like difference between stack and heap. The second phone interview is a brain teaser.

Interview Question – No   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Could not provide part-time offer

Worked for Qualcomm? Contribute to the Community!