Qualcomm Interview Questions

Updated Sep 16, 2014
1,006 Interview Reviews

3.1

Software Engineer Interview

Had an on site interview at my University. They asked about my projects and a couple technical questions.The technical questions were nothing too hard, material that you should've learned in your classes.

Interview Questions
    • Was there ever a time that you had trouble with another teammate?   Answer Question

Design Engineer Interview

The interview process at Qualcomm was very professional, but a little slow moving. After applying on the company website I had a phone interview two weeks later, and then a second phone interview two weeks after that. The first interview involved analyzing the frequency response of a basic circuit, and the second interview consisted of a huge range of questions about different IC design topics.

Interview Questions
    • What determines in band and out of band phase noise in a PLL?   Answer Question

Systems Hardware Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Qualcomm.

First, go to qualcomm website and upload all the resume + personal info. Search which job you would apply for and wait till they contact you. I receive my email from them within 1 week and had 1 Hour Phone Interview

Interview Questions
    • Be prepare to answer very technical question. Review your EE knowledge otherwise you will be burned!   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I find out this job by school career center's Newsletter. I apply by send my resume to the recruiter's email. It took one week to get the phone interview. This position is locate at Boston instead of San Diego.
    The interview is easy and it took about one hour. Basic question about transistor and the project I did.

Interview Questions
    • Basic question about explain what makes an transistor.   Answer Question

Multimedia Power Management Interview

1. Phone call interview. Basic quesitons about Linux power management. Very basic: cpufreq, cpuidle, suspend and resume.
    2. Phone call interview from USA. Basic questions like before. This is English conversiaion.
    3. Onsite review, still basic questions about power management. You should be very professional to basic professional. QC focus on how to analysis an issue. Just show your ideas.

Contract Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Qualcomm.

Phone Interview with 4 people at the same time, couldn't hear clearly some of the questions.

Human Resources Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Qualcomm in November 2012.

Recruitment was fine, friendly and set up the process. Onsite for three interviews in total. Interview with panel of peers was most difficult, they were clearly testing the waters. I appreciated my interviews with the Directors much more than the consultant level employees. Excellent casual work culture, enjoyed the experience.

Hardware Intern Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Qualcomm.

On campus interview

Interview Questions
    • verification design, given a structure to say what should be test and how to find the bugs   Answer Question

Verification Engineer Interview

2 Phone interviews and 1 Onsite interview

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Qualcomm.

Talked to a recruiter at my campus' career fair and received an email for an on-campus interview. Interview was an hour long, starting off with many questions about the specifics of my resume and followed by a few simple technical questions involving basic list stuff and some bit manipulation and general knowledge things.

Interview Questions

Worked for Qualcomm? Contribute to the Community!