Qualcomm

Updated Dec 21, 2014
1,073 Interview Reviews

3.1

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Qualcomm.

They asked me to go over my resume and asked a few questions about projects I've worked on. No skill testing or tough questions. Very casual, as I only met with each person for 20 minutes so not much other than resume questions.

The position was filled internally, which apparently happens all the time here. The only way u can get a job at qualcomm is if you already work there (nepotism is also a popular way to get a job here). Total waste of time, especially as it was an all day interview even though they knew they were going internal the whole time.

Interview Questions
    • Walk me through your resume, why are you interested in this position   Answer Question

Hardware Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Qualcomm.

Two interviews each about 45 minutes. The first one was some questions about my past experience and from my resume. Asked some basic signal processing questions. The second interview was more technical. Mostly on OFDM systems, equalization, DSP algorithms, receivers non-linearities and some basic probability questions.

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

2 interviews round.

1st round: chit chat session with HR. Then followed by theory test. That small talk with hr. Then interviewed by two managers. Depending on the day/department, will be be interviewed by different number of managers.

2nd round: interview by hr/company director

N/a

Intern Interview

We had 2 Hour online exams in our campus.....exam had three parts
    a)digital b)C and datastructure c) aptitude
    Question were easy but you need to manage time especially in digital.
    Please learn data structure if already dont know (EE people)
    Aptitude question were normal like any other companys questions

Systems Test Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Qualcomm in September 2012.

Phone screening followed by Interviews that stretch the entire day. You are provided with details of people who will interview when you arrive for the interview. Usually interviews take place one after the other.

Design Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Qualcomm in April 2013.

phone screen, then on site at San Diego. HR first followed by 6-7 technical interviews. The interviewers are all senior staff/manager or above. no IQ questions, simply straightforward textbook questions. they are friendly and gives you hint if you get stuck.

Modem Field Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Qualcomm in November 2014.

Contacted by recruiter for the position. Replied with the resume but had to wait for weeks for the feedback. Then finally interview was scheduled. Asked to come in person. The interviewers name given in the schedule and the people who took the interview was different. Strange but true.

Interview Questions
    • If you give a cdma signal to oscilloscope, what will you see ?   View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Qualcomm.

Interviewer was late and unorganized. Unable to understand what the interviewer was saying and asked questions on languages I'm unfamiliar with. Not a good interview overall. Interviewer didn't know who I was initially and called me late. I had to contact the recruiter.

Software Engineer Interview

Phone interviews. Interviewer was difficult to understand and seemed unfamiliar with some of the common software used in his specialization. The location and start date were impossible for me and we realized that in the first few minutes of the interview. I found the whole interview to be technically easy but was thrown off by the unprepared nature of the interviewer.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Qualcomm in September 2012.

one mcq round and then one telephonic interview and then a normal HR round. MCQs were related to networks, os and data structures. Telephonic interview mainly about your projects and questions asked from your previous experience only. Then if shortlisted again an HR round which was very normal

Interview Questions
    • find length of circular linked list given a pointer to some node of linkedlist   Answer Question