Qualcomm Interview Questions

Updated Sep 3, 2015
1,200 Interview Reviews

3.1

Design Verification Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm.

Interview

Applied online on the job portal, Got a phone interview for the position of design verification engineer in Qualcomm QCT, Santa Clara. After phone interview was called upon for onsite interview which had 4-5 rounds. People who took interview were very detailed oriented and were looking for specific implementation details

Interview Questions

• All the questions were pretty basic and were related to fundamentals of logic design and verification.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm in November 2014.

Interview

two phone interview. process took 4 weeks. in the phone interview i was asked about my resume and some technical questions. the phone interviews were relatively easy . then I was invited to onsite interview with 5 senior managers. I was not able to answer all the questions. the position was more optimization engineer.

Interview Questions

• coherent bandwidth, coherent time, pilot pollution, degree of uptilt downtilt, which is better qpsk or qam?   Answer Question

Interim Engineering Interview

Interview

Contacted by HR, and scheduled for 2 phone interviews. After the 2nd interview, I was told there would be a third phone interview which was not originally scheduled. One or two days before the third round of phone interview process, I received an email that the team decided to give me an offer. After 2-3 weeks, I received an offer letter from HR.

Interim Interview

Interview

Hired from campus directly via on-campus interviews. It was a pretty streamlined process, a cv filter followed by 2 interviews. 1 technical and 1 HR. technical questions involved the standard digital logic questions and dsp questions. Interviewers were warm and receptive and made you feel pretty comfortable in general.- Glassdor

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join Qualcomm and not go for higher studies   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

RF Embedded Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm in November 2014.

Interview

Got a mail to schedule the interview. After 4 days, I interviewed on phone and started with going through my CV. Asked a lot of LTE protocol, RF chain(Mixer, LNA, PLL) related questions and some multithreading questions. I could not answer a few. Specific topics like design of PLL, LNA, mutex, semaphores and basic C questions.

Modem Field Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Qualcomm in November 2014.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter for the position. Replied with the resume but had to wait for weeks for the feedback. Then finally interview was scheduled. Asked to come in person. The interviewers name given in the schedule and the people who took the interview was different. Strange but true.

Interview Questions

• If you give a cdma signal to oscilloscope, what will you see ?   1 Answer

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

This is a position in Qualcomm Ventures. My background was great for the position. It took 2 weeks from initial contact to first phone interview with the Finance Manager. The questions were all behavioral and not sure if my answers exactly fit what they wanted. Got call for second phone interview a week later with the person who referred me initially. The second call was just mostly me asking questions. I asked a ton of questions, and not sure if they did not like some of my questions. I did not get the job, was informed a week after the second call. I asked the employee who referred me for feedback, but no answer.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Qualcomm in November 2014.

Interview

I was impressed by the interviewing process as it was very efficient. I had several phone calls and they wanted me to write an essay of sorts. They mainly wanted to know exactly how I would go about solving a few problems with Big Data. I'd solved similar problems in the past and the solutions worked quite well so answering the questions was not very difficult. It was a distinct pleasure talking to each and every person I talked to. Everyone was friendly but competent. I wish QualComm and everyone I chatted with a bright future.

Interview Questions

• The questions were somewhat unexpected but absolutely perfectly fitting to the job. They gave me a really good feel for the skills they were looking for.   1 Answer

Family issues and past contractor duties regrettably forced me to decline this offer. The projects from my past, loyal customer base were always nice as well though.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Boulder, CO) in November 2014.

Interview

Applied through university and got a call the following week. They set up an interview at the university. I t was a 1:1 interview. The interviewer was very friendly and relaxed.

Interview Questions

• Asked basic theoretical concepts from C and also simple programming questions   Answer Question

Interim Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm.

Interview

I applied online through Qualcomm's website. The recruiter first contacted me about 2 weeks after I applied, and my interview was scheduled for the following week. The interview process was very friendly and conducted very efficiently. It consisted of two phone interviews, one HR interview and one technical interview. The HR interview was you very standard interview - i.e. Why Qualcomm? Why Computer Science? etc. The technical interview was also very standard, consisting of one coding problem, two brain teasers, and two conceptual questions. After 2 weeks or so, I got a verbal offer over the phone, and a week later received the formal offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Given 9 coins with one counterfeit, heavier coin, and a balance, what is the fewest number of comparisons that you need to find the counterfeit coin.   1 Answer