Qualcomm

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Manager Interview

Marketing Manager
San Diego, CA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Qualcomm in June 2008.

Interview Details – Multiple interview both panel and 1 on 1.

Interview Question – How you go about launching digital campaign for x project?   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Marketing Manager
San Diego, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Qualcomm in May 2010.

Interview Details – The company has an extensive online application. Once completed, it's easy to search and apply for jobs. After submitting my name and cover letter online, I was contacted by HR via email to schedule a phone interview. I provided several dates and times that I could be available for a 30-minute slot. They got back to me within a day or two to confirm the date and time, as well as inform me with whom I would be interviewing...in this case. The interviewer called me precisely on time. The interview itself was fairly straight-forward with questions about previous positions and projects, experience in particular functions, how much I had worked with various constituencies, and the like. The interviewer did give me time to ask questions about the position and the company before ending the interview after almost exactly 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a project you worked on that you were especially excited about and why you liked working on it.   Answer Question
  • How much have you interacted with customers and in what ways?   Answer Question

Worked for Qualcomm? Contribute to the Community!