Qualcomm

Relevance Date Difficulty

Multimedia Driver Software Engineering Interview

Multimedia Driver Software Engineering
Markham, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Qualcomm in May 2012.

Interview Details – Student interview at my university. Interviewer was very nice, and asked about stuff I've done on my resume. He seemed interested in what I've done. He described the job to me, and asked me on the spot whether I would take the job now. He also called me twice later repeating the question. Interview wasn't very technical in nature, but he asked whether or not I knew about threading, and locks.

Interview Question – Explain a situation where a deadlock would occur.   View Answers (3)

Reason for Declining – Had an interview with a different employer that I thought was going well and wanted that job more.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Qualcomm

Worked for Qualcomm? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Qualcomm Multimedia Driver Software Engineering interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Qualcomm employees and interview candidates.