Qualcomm Multimedia Test Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Apr 11, 2014

3.5

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Multimedia Test Engineer Interview

Interview was all around my resume and master's project.

Other Interview Reviews for Qualcomm

Multimedia Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Qualcomm in October 2011.

I was contacted by the recruiting manager to schedule my interview. After I gave my availability my interview was scheduled and i was informed as to who will be interviewing me i.e. the interviewer's name designation etc..

The interview process was pretty straight fwd. The interviewer sounded serious and gave no reaction at all.

Interview Questions

Test Engineer Multimedia Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Qualcomm in October 2009.

The interviewer was quite rude. He first asked me how I would fit in for this position. Then he asked me if I knew C/C++, asked a few questions too on pointers and references.
    He then asked me to write a code (using pointers) to reverse a string using a single array and ping him once done. I used swapping logic with a for() loop. He was happy for the first time!
    He then threw some testing questions, how would you test a CD rom etc....He did not encourage me while I was trying to answer...Then all of a sudden he said thank you, any questions.
    He seemed as if he was forced at it and completely disinterested in hiring anybody.
    Overall the interview was very demoralizing and I took 2 days to get out of it. Phew!

Interview Questions

Worked for Qualcomm? Contribute to the Community!