Qualcomm

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

San Diego, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Qualcomm in February 2013.

Interview Details – Phone Interview

Interview Question – Why should we hire you   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The offer took too much time

San Diego, CA

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Qualcomm in August 2011.

Interview Details – I got two phone interviews. Both were highly technical and went well. Generally, it takes 7-10 days to return you about the interview process.

After that, I have been called for an on-site interview. On-site interview took six hours, I met with 6 engineers, all technical interview.

Unfortunately, I am a research/academic oriented person, and my qualifications did not match with their requirement. Otherwise, company and hiring process is fair.

Interview Questions

• Describe your PhD and master thesis as well as one of your paper   Answer Question
  • Encryption modes, CTR, ECB, CBC..,

How HMAC works, why HMAC is designed in that way
      Answer Question

San Diego, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Qualcomm in May 2011.

Interview Details – I had two phone rounds. 1st round consisted questions on my resume esp HArdware security. Second round had in depth questions about cryptography, VLSI, Digital Disign, Obfuscation.

Interview Questions

Product Security Engineer

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Qualcomm in January 2011.

Interview Details – Applied resume online.. HR contacted to set up a phone interview.. Ph interview concentrated on threat scenarios for mobile/video network devices ..

Interview Question – Explain 3 threat scenarios you would come up with for assessing the security risks of a networked video device   Answer Question

Worked for Qualcomm? Contribute to the Community!