Qualcomm Interview Questions in San Diego, CA

Updated Sep 3, 2015

3.1

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in November 2012.

Interview

It was really good, the process was very straightforward and exemplary. It was nothing special but it was a little too much technical. The interview gives you a good opportunity to know where you stand with respect to your knowledge.

Senior Manager Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

The interview process was Phone based and then a day of 1:1 interviews on the campus. Excellent processes and the recruiting team was great and supportive. I really feel like they were my advocate.

Software Integration Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

Over the phone. Asked about bug tracking, change requests and change lists. I interviewed with a director and was hired after this one interview. I believe my previous contract position there played an important role in the decision making process.

Interview Questions

• What is closed loop corrective action?   1 Answer

Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

I came to know about this position through consulant. I had direct onsite interview. Interviewer was so good. He just asked me regarding current role & Works of exerpience. NO technical questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I accepted without any negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in July 2011.

Interview

Phone screen initially. After a couple of weeks the in-person interview was done. They give a great deal of information on the company and the perks. Questions were on data structures, puzzles etc.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

I was a local candidate so I got an invite for on-site interview within a couple of weeks after I applied. The job was offered to me within 2 weeks of the interview.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Applied online. First interview was on the phone. Extremely kind, made me feel very comfortable. Talked about my past projects, past experience, and what I wanted to learn at Qualcomm if I were to receive an offer. Second interview was a technical interview on the phone. Asked me a binary question and data structure question.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

Straight forward C programming questions from all the interviews. Code and pseudo code was fine. One of the interviews is a lunch interview, where most questions did not involve coding.

Interview Questions

• Program to print all integers that have 6 in a given range - 0 to 100   1 Answer

Project Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in July 2013.

Interview

Phone interview with basic questions and then a one on one interview afterwards with the manager and the director separately. The one on one was more in depth questions regarding my experience and roles in past jobs. I was asked to show how to use excel and apply certain formulas.

Interview Questions

• Questions about past jobs, technical skills, and knowledge of qualcomm.   Answer Question

Senior Business Process Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

A phone interview was used. After that, a full day of interviews with numerous peers and managers. It was a drawn out process full of delays and near misses (almost cancelled the job opening)