Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Qualcomm
- Software Engineer (160)
- Intern (66)
- Senior Software Engineer (35)
- Engineer (34)
- Embedded Software Engineer (32)
- Engineering (26)
- Senior Engineer (19)
- Hardware Engineer (18)
- Software Engineer Intern (18)
- Systems Engineer (18)
- Verification Engineer (17)
- Interim Engineering (16)
- Test Engineer (15)
- Systems Test Engineer (14)
- Internship (12)
- Associate Engineer (11)
- Senior Systems Engineer (10)
- Interim Engineering Intern (10)
- Staff Engineer (9)
- Staff Software Engineer (9)
- ASIC Design Engineer (9)
- Design Engineer (9)
- Digital Design Engineer (9)
- Modem Systems Test Engineer (7)
- Design Verification Engineer (6)
- Program Manager (6)
- Modem Test Engineer (6)
- DSP Firmware Engineer (5)
- Software Engineering (5)
- Embedded Software Developer (5)
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 5 days – interviewed at Qualcomm (Seoul (South Korea)) in January 2012.
I can not get offer. then i don't know pay or bonus or other benefit. Current i'm waiting phone interview. i don't know either how can i process the interview with them. I also wonder their process.
- please write the linked list. Answer Question
Helpful (2)Declined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks – interviewed at Qualcomm (Seoul (South Korea)) in July 2011.
Pro-Telephone Interview. process took a week. in the phone interview i was asked about my resume and some technical questions. the phone interviews were relatively easy. then I was invited to onsite interview with senior managers. I was not able to answer all the questions. the position was more optimization engineer.
- Technical interview asked about basic knowledge, all about related communication system and calibration algorithm and they would give you hints or lead you if you have no clue. what could be reasons if result is not as expected. Require basic knowledge about circuit schematic diagram, wireless communication transceiver diagram, noise figure, link budget calculation, sensitivity, testing equipment (e.g. VNA, Spectrum analyzer, etc.) Answer Question
Helpful (1)Declined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 2 days – interviewed at Qualcomm (Seoul (South Korea)) in March 2011.
They asked lots of things about Memory management skills and JAVA also Android.
- Memory Management skill Answer Question