Qualcomm Interview Questions in Seoul

Updated Feb 13, 2015

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Qualcomm (Seoul (South Korea)) in January 2012.

Interview

I can not get offer. then i don't know pay or bonus or other benefit. Current i'm waiting phone interview. i don't know either how can i process the interview with them. I also wonder their process.

Applications Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Qualcomm (Seoul (South Korea)) in July 2011.

Interview

Pro-Telephone Interview. process took a week. in the phone interview i was asked about my resume and some technical questions. the phone interviews were relatively easy. then I was invited to onsite interview with senior managers. I was not able to answer all the questions. the position was more optimization engineer.

Interview Questions

• Technical interview asked about basic knowledge, all about related communication system and calibration algorithm and they would give you hints or lead you if you have no clue. what could be reasons if result is not as expected. Require basic knowledge about circuit schematic diagram, wireless communication transceiver diagram, noise figure, link budget calculation, sensitivity, testing equipment (e.g. VNA, Spectrum analyzer, etc.)   Answer Question

R&D Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Qualcomm (Seoul (South Korea)) in March 2011.

Interview

They asked lots of things about Memory management skills and JAVA also Android.