Qualcomm

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Development Engineer

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Qualcomm in September 2013.

Interview Details – Applied through the website. Received an e-mail to schedule a phone interview. After passing that I was scheduled for on-site.

Interview Question – Some questions about cloud computing was unexpected.   Answer Question

San Diego, CA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Qualcomm in January 2012.

Interview Details – I was selected for interview by 2 teams. In the first call the interviewer asked about my work in the previous company. He liked one of my project and dig deep into it. Finally he asked about virtualization and stuff. The questions were pretty easy and they were impressed by my profile . Got an offer in 1 month. The second call was also similar resume based quests .

Interview Question – Why do you need virtualization? Give specific real world examples.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Qualcomm

Interview Details – 3 interviews- 2 technical and 1 HR.

The interview questions were mainly on Operating System. Eg what is priority inversion. Process sceduling algorithm. There were also some questions on C, C++ and Java. Eg what algorithms are used to implement garbage collectors in Java and questions on finding error in given code snippets.

HR question- Where do you see yourself after 5 years?

Interview Question – Some finding error questions were tricky   Answer Question

Hyderābād (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Qualcomm in October 2009.

Interview Details – A telephonic interview followed by a personal interview. All the interview are mostly technical

Interview Question – Questions on compiler design, questions on C++   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I did not like the work they offered

Worked for Qualcomm? Contribute to the Community!