Qualcomm

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

San Diego, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Qualcomm in March 2011.

Interview Details – The interviews well organized. I was called by two different people from the company and both of them provided an in-depth explanation of the nature of the job. Also there was a basic walkthrough of my resume (including my extra-curricular activities). Overall I have to say that the interview was not difficult at all, not sure on what basis they reached at the final decision.

Interview Question – Describe about the project (which I had done).   Answer Question

San Diego, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Qualcomm in September 2010.

Interview Details – Recruiters for Qualcomm are extremely nice and sociable. They try to help you out as much as they can, and they have a surprisingly depth of knowledge about Qualcomm's technologies even though they aren't engineers.

The 45 min interview was primarily technical, and was administered by a senior engineer. The questions were okay, but the engineer answered his phone ten minutes into the interview and was on it for a good 20 minutes. I thought it was very rude and unprofessional.

Interview Question – Write an assembly routine to reverse the order of bits in a 32 bit number   Answer Question

Software Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Qualcomm.

Interview Details – From waterloo, entire interview was one technical question and rest simple things.

Interview Question – Q: A linked list has two pointers on each node, one pointing to the next node and one pointing to a random node. Write an algorithm that parses the entire linked list.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The salary was fixed, and I was told which team I will intern in

Software Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Qualcomm in November 2011.

Interview Details – The interviewer asked several basic coding questions including reversing a linked list and many bit manipulation questions. Also a simple math related question at the end.

Interview Question – given a 16-bit integer, compare each of the four bits and output the maximum one. e.g. 0xFE10, should output 0xF(1111 in binary).   Answer Question

Worked for Qualcomm? Contribute to the Community!